1gb

bloksybuilder9

Nov 18, 2010
I used the VDS-384 tariff
there were no complaints while 2-3 terminals were working.
I put a copier and started "dancing", because the copier uses a disk and often it is accessed by the stop 3 times already VDS. they said that VDS is not suitable for this.

In general, they work quite adequately in the personal account, they write about failures, etc. they warn.
Personally, it does not suit me because of the inability to use a copier.
:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tobias

Jun 22, 2010
No, well, 30-40 mb/s is clearly too much. The problem is most likely in the copier, if such a load on the screw.

bloksybuilder9

Nov 18, 2010
that's what I said ... what does not suit me and in general they have a good service. :D
by any chance, do not tell me where to view/track the access to the screw...to optimize the copier and reduce the load

Tobias

Jun 22, 2010
well, think for yourself, such volumes of work with the disk - it's strange.

Tobias

Jun 22, 2010
It's not the number of MT, but the indicators used;) One candle recognizer is worth a lot in terms of resource consumption.

bloksybuilder9

Nov 18, 2010
good service, continue to use somewhere since October 2018.
sinned on them in vain, all good, my jamb was. l-)

Emmitt

May 17, 2011
I have three terminals on their VDS-384 - one hac on each of them-is no longer particularly comfortable (roboforex, pro-cent). The percentage is 100% occupied. On the other hand, the operating system really will fit a dozen.

bloksybuilder9

Nov 18, 2010
the joint was on their side, the Internet was gone for three days...I did not immediately notice (i.e. stupidly did not release it to the external network... pings did not pass into the external environment).

the support said that they do not administer VDS/VPS services and if they do not have enough knowledge, they can help with administration and configuration for $...rough...
I gently overloaded through the LC and the Internet was restored.

in general, I continue to use the service.

Elias

Dec 31, 2011
Good VPS. I have been using it for 8 months. Now it is the 2nd month on VDS-1024(win2003 x64). The operation of 5 terminals is stable. On the terminals, there is an auto-restart when there is a long absence of quotes on working days and an auto-login when the server is suddenly restarted (which sometimes happened). I didn't notice any downtime on the Internet(I check the server every 1-2 days).

Alex

Mar 17, 2012
Today I wanted to test it. They promised 10 days for free. Registered VDS, specified ALL the data (passport, phone, address, etc.) about the phone I remember exactly, because for the first time I specified without +. everything is OK. I received an email, my server appeared in my personal account, and after 20 minutes I already logged in to it. I immediately set up two terminals with owls and put them in auto-upload. An hour later, I decided to go back to add something, and opa, access is closed. A letter arrives immediately.
"There is a special message in your account
To activate the test period, you need to register
enter a valid mobile phone number and get
activation code.
You didn't do it. Your test registration is invalid.
In the event that you pay for the services, you will be able to continue
use your VDS. In order to save for yourself
its status and IP address, you need to contact the service
support during the day, otherwise you will have to then
create VDS again."
I repeat, I indicated the phone number, I swear to my mother! Now I wrote to technical support, if the test is not turned on, then we will look for the VPS further. Fortunately, the accounts in the terminals are demos.

Joselito

Mar 17, 2012
Maybe a little offtop...I don't know how ru, I use it 1gb.ua for hosting sites, I use vds open VZ - three years, the flight is more than normal. Well, there were certainly falls, but not for long and everything was solved adequately. Technical support is excellent, moreover, at my request, we introduced additional options for additional purchase of disk quotas on vds... Spharischen until only positive reviews, think, not buy whether and under forex on Windows account have them...