Official website: http://www.alpari.com
Year of foundation: 1998
Account Types: Standart.MT4, ECN.MT4, PAMM
Trading terminals: MT4, MT5 and OptionTrader
Minimum deposit / deposit currency: 100$ /

$€₽
Minimum lot / minimum step: 0.01
Leverage ratio: before 1:500
Trading Instruments: Forex, [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]Currency pairs, Spot Metals, CFDs and Binary Options
The time of the broker's servers is GMT: GMT +3
DC/Broker Regulator: IFSC under license
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.9)]IFSC/60/301/TS/17, ASIC under license [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.87)]dsfdsfds 2342[/COLOR]
Detailed information:
[/COLOR]

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
The man clearly said what he needed bank transfers. Bank transfers Privatbank and any other Ukrainian bank from forex offices does not accept, do not mislead people. The output to the map is possible, yes, but, again, initially asked only and exclusively about bank transfers.

Jan

Apr 29, 2019
Ryland said:
The man clearly said what he needed bank transfers. Bank transfers Privatbank and any other Ukrainian bank from forex offices does not accept, do not mislead people. The output to the map is possible, yes, but, again, initially asked only and exclusively about bank transfers.
I read this, and it may be useful to him and others in the future

Shepherd

Customer
Feb 5, 2011
We removed webmoney and skrill from the ways to top up your account. There are still some cryptocurrencies and the ru coin. Is this an April Fool's joke? What is the essence of such restrictions, despite the fact that you can output to the same skrill?

Jessie

Mar 23, 2017
Zaid said:
I missed something... In what sense?
Well, they didn't die, of course. )
It's just that a lot of brokers are starting to abandon YAD and VM for quite obvious reasons.

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Shepherd said:
We removed webmoney and skrill from the ways to top up your account. There are still some cryptocurrencies and the ru coin. Is this an April Fool's joke? What is the essence of such restrictions, despite the fact that you can output to the same skrill?
Maybe they're fixing something ... Other brokers have similar deposit systems in place.

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
Webmoney is livelier than all the living:) So convenient that I even stopped using third-party exchangers, I withdraw wmz in rubles through the webmoney exchange.

sahsa_9

Mar 30, 2020
Jamal said:
Webmoney is livelier than all the living:) So convenient that I even stopped using third-party exchangers, I withdraw wmz in rubles through the webmoney exchange.
I was not too lazy to look at the vm exchange rate on the best exchange rate 72.886, against the current 76.268, total 4.64%. This is already 6.24% with a two-way comsa system of 0.8%*2 without taking into account the cost of the initial replenishment of the VM, which will still be at least a couple of percent. I.e. in the full circle of the bank-VM-broker and back from ~8 to 9% of losses. Very convenient thing, especially if you practically give it with $10K.

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
And is it possible to somehow withdraw alparishny bucks in rubles without commissions?:)

Lucas

Apr 2, 2020
Jamal said:
We removed webmoney and skrill from the ways to top up your account.

Hello! These deposit methods are not available for technical reasons.

Jamal said:
And is it possible to somehow withdraw alparishny bucks in rubles without commissions?:)

We offer commission-free ways to withdraw funds, but you must remember that when you withdraw dollars to a ruble account, an automatic conversion will occur.

Mathias

May 8, 2011
Strange, I have a WM top-up available in my account. It may depend on the client's nationality...

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Mathias said:
Strange, I have a WM top-up available in my account. It may depend on the client's nationality...
Yes, for the Russian Federation disabled only.

Donald

Apr 15, 2020
Alpari have you let your bots go completely off the chain? Total hunt for feet, for pissing pennies. From the end of December 2020, the movement stops immediately after the opening of the transaction and turns around, trampling on the spot. Regardless of the volume. Contrary to any "technique" , etc. And "on trend", and "against trend", and with correction-pox. Until it eats the deal , it won't go in the intended direction. "Classic" - you say? Looks like it, of course. That's just suspicious ALL the TIME. And it clearly became noticeable after I withdrew $ 2000 in 1 day (I kept within the limits, followed the withdrawal rules), SUDDENLY faced with withdrawal problems that NEVER occurred with amounts up to $ 200 for at least 5 years. A coincidence? Individual approach? No, I don't need that. Too greedy.

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
~ atom~ said:
No, of course not! This is fantastic.
Well, provide screenshots with the discrepancy between the quotes you have and somewhere else, and then it looks like childish babble