ANY QUESTIONS? LET'S TALK

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi,

Maybe you want to become my client and you have questions, please ask those questions here.

Please keep your question brief and as informative as possible.

Reactions: Mxgain369

Gilmar

Customer
Nov 5, 2012
Hi, I would like to buy a pro pack and I have a few questions.

• Can I use your robot on multiple accounts?
  • Do you have a refund and/or cancellation policy?
  • Do you provide customer support?
  • Is this a scam?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi, I would like to buy a pro pack and I have a few questions.

• Can I use your robot on multiple accounts?
  • Do you have a refund and/or cancellation policy?
  • Do you provide customer support?
  • Is this a scam?

Hello:)
Let me write a detailed answer to each of your questions)

1) The Professional version, which you are interested in, has the largest number of trading accounts - 10. Exactly 10 accounts can work simultaneously without binding to the name and number of the trading account. The main condition for such work is a pair of powerful VPS servers, in order to withstand such a flow of traffic, if you want to work with 10 accounts simultaneously)

2) We are very loyal to our customers, so we give you the opportunity of a refund within 14 days of purchase. You can read the license agreement and refund policy.

3) Our technical support is officially 24/5, but we help our customers around the clock and answer all their questions as they come in.

4) We've tried our best to show our customers what ELM EA is like from the inside, so you won't have any such questions. But whether to believe our real accounts, Myfxbook statistics, testing on a free demo at any broker, and our online reputation is up to you to decide. I think that we all proved when we entered this market and we are still the leaders and will be for a long time 📈

P.S
If you have any additional questions to us about our work or the work of the advisor, we are always happy to help you, welcome;)

Gilmar

Customer
Nov 5, 2012
Hello:)
Let me write a detailed answer to each of your questions)

1) The Professional version, which you are interested in, has the largest number of trading accounts - 10. Exactly 10 accounts can work simultaneously without binding to the name and number of the trading account. The main condition for such work is a pair of powerful VPS servers, in order to withstand such a flow of traffic, if you want to work with 10 accounts simultaneously)

2) We are very loyal to our customers, so we give you the opportunity of a refund within 14 days of purchase. You can read the license agreement and refund policy.

3) Our technical support is officially 24/5, but we help our customers around the clock and answer all their questions as they come in.

4) We've tried our best to show our customers what ELM EA is like from the inside, so you won't have any such questions. But whether to believe our real accounts, Myfxbook statistics, testing on a free demo at any broker, and our online reputation is up to you to decide. I think that we all proved when we entered this market and we are still the leaders and will be for a long time 📈

P.S
If you have any additional questions to us about our work or the work of the advisor, we are always happy to help you, welcome;)

thx

Zayd

Sep 16, 2013
Hi !I would like to know if I don't want to work with any of the recommended brokers, what should I do?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi !I would like to know if I don't want to work with any of the recommended brokers, what should I do?
Hi,

The list of recommended brokers exists only as a recommendation, and all of these brokers have successfully tested the algorithm on both demo and real accounts. Therefore we can recommend you these brokers. But do not forget.
There are more than 1500 thousand different brokerage companies in the world, and almost every day a new one opens.
Unfortunately, we can't test every one of them, I think you understand that :unsure:
That's why we have created an algorithm, which allows us not to limit our clients in their choice, but to work with any broker in the standard setting.

Zayd

Sep 16, 2013
Hi,

The list of recommended brokers exists only as a recommendation, and all of these brokers have successfully tested the algorithm on both demo and real accounts. Therefore we can recommend you these brokers. But do not forget.
There are more than 1500 thousand different brokerage companies in the world, and almost every day a new one opens.
Unfortunately, we can't test every one of them, I think you understand that :unsure:
That's why we have created an algorithm, which allows us not to limit our clients in their choice, but to work with any broker in the standard setting.
Not all companies have fair trading conditions, how to know which broker is better?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Not all companies have fair trading conditions, how to know which broker is better?
After many years of practice I realized that no broker wants to part with his money, and no matter what algorithm is created, you need to know how to use it correctly and control its work, despite all its automation. You need to monitor what is happening on your account, what slippage you have now and what will happen in a week, what happened to speed and execution, why the spread has changed. All these manipulations with the broker affect the result, sometimes more, sometimes less. It all depends on the broker.

Working with one broker, you can get different results on the same account type with the same settings. So if you do not trust our list of recommended brokers, your choice could fall on any of the 1000 other companies. Start by testing the demo version, and if all goes well, open a real account and start working(y)

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
In my long and painful life as a trader, I can confidently say that algorithmic trading is a miracle from above, and without it we would have empty pockets. The ELM EA was a great discovery for me, which allowed me to experience this miracle once again. It is worth the risk to make such an expensive purchase. It is better to buy it once and forget about the torture of choice and the constant technical problems that happen with average-priced Expert Advisors.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
In my long and painful life as a trader, I can confidently say that algorithmic trading is a miracle from above, and without it we would have empty pockets. The ELM EA was a great discovery for me, which allowed me to experience this miracle once again. It is worth the risk to make such an expensive purchase. It is better to buy it once and forget about the torture of choice and the constant technical problems that happen with average-priced Expert Advisors.
Thank you for your review, but I suggest you leave feedback on the product page -

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
After many years of practice I realized that no broker wants to part with his money, and no matter what algorithm is created, you need to know how to use it correctly and control its work, despite all its automation. You need to monitor what is happening on your account, what slippage you have now and what will happen in a week, what happened to speed and execution, why the spread has changed. All these manipulations with the broker affect the result, sometimes more, sometimes less. It all depends on the broker.

Working with one broker, you can get different results on the same account type with the same settings. So if you do not trust our list of recommended brokers, your choice could fall on any of the 1000 other companies. Start by testing the demo version, and if all goes well, open a real account and start working(y)

As for brokers, Jared correctly noted that the longer you work with one account, the more it changes. I was able to make sure of that when I was working with the first Expert Advisors. It's not so much about Expert Advisors as it is about the specifics of brokers' work. I think that if I am in the throes of choosing a broker, I choose several, open demo accounts and then choose the best one and work with him. You should not get hung up on one broker, that's what I say.

Thank you for your review, but I suggest you leave feedback on the product page -

https://globalforexforum.com/resources/
Okay, will do. Thank you

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
How much will I earn per month using your Expert Advisor?
The profit factor is always individual and depends on several criteria:
1. Market volatility.
2. The broker.
3. Leverage.
4. Selected settings.
5. The number of currency pairs.
The maximum monthly profit has reached 74%, the average profit per month, if we take into account all the clients who work on real accounts
has an index of 37% -45%.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
The profit factor is always individual and depends on several criteria:
1. Market volatility.
2. The broker.
3. Leverage.
4. Selected settings.
5. The number of currency pairs.
The maximum monthly profit has reached 74%, the average profit per month, if we take into account all the clients who work on real accounts
has an index of 37% -45%.
Thank you!
But I would like to know how to get the maximum percentage of profit, what broker I choose and what settings to apply?

Lionel

Customer
Feb 7, 2011
Hey, guys.

I'm thinking of testing your EA, what is the minimum deposit I should use?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerome

Jan 8, 2020
Hi all, I'm trapped in my job every day, what kind of deposit do I need to have to make a steady $3,000 - $5,000 a month?

I am tired of being stuck in the office all day long, I want to sit on the beach and drink a cocktail :)

Jerome

Jan 8, 2020
Hey, guys.

I'm thinking of testing Ilona, what is the minimum deposit I should use?
Do you think that the minimum deposit will provide you with any more or less tangible income?
Maybe you should take up scalping on the crypto market :D

Niklaus

Customer
Jan 29, 2019
I see that many participants share their results with a drawdown below 10%, how do you achieve this?