ANY QUESTIONS? LET'S TALK

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
All I know about this broker is the Barcelona sponsor. I tried opening an account with them. but due to the time difference it is difficult to communicate with technical support. Always respond late. But I must say that I have not seen such low spreads anywhere else. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised by this circumstance. Another plus is that my friend managed to withdraw profits to the card a couple of times.

Cha

Jun 22, 2023
All I know about this broker is the Barcelona sponsor. I tried opening an account with them. but due to the time difference it is difficult to communicate with technical support. Always respond late. But I must say that I have not seen such low spreads anywhere else. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised by this circumstance. Another plus is that my friend managed to withdraw profits to the card a couple of times.
never heard of this broker, could you send me a link to their website and the type of account you used ?

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
Really? Don't you watch football? Do you love Lionel Messi? Rakuten is the calling card of the Pacific region and Australia. It is number 1 in terms of trading conditions. The Euro/Dollar spread is only 0.5 pips. I used to trade with them manually. And now I trade with the help of this EA. https://sec.rakuten.com.au/ Here is their website. Don't thank.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I am also a Barça fan. I can buy this algorithm and give it to Lionel Messi. I have a season ticket and often go to Barça matches. Rakuten has long been a sponsor of Barça. This broker has normal conditions and good regulators. They know him in Spain. Maybe this adviser will help Barça solve her financial problems? At least I solved my problems.

Peter Watson

Feb 15, 2023
Jared do you trust the strategy tester in metatrader? You are the developer of this algorithm, your opinion is important to me. I personally do not trust. I only trust live testing.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Jared do you trust the strategy tester in metatrader? You are the developer of this algorithm, your opinion is important to me. I personally do not trust. I only trust live testing.
Bro which tester? Nobody trusts him. It's a scam. I don't understand why it's needed. I only trust my experiences. As far as I know, experienced traders also test strategies manually. So you are right from my point of view. Good luck in Forex with this algorithm.

abulia

Customer
Jan 11, 2022
Bro which tester? Nobody trusts him. It's a scam. I don't understand why it's needed. I only trust my experiences. As far as I know, experienced traders also test strategies manually. So you are right from my point of view. Good luck in Forex with this algorithm.
I don’t understand why abandon the strategy tester? You just need to know how to use it. That's all. The problem here is not trust, but the results obtained. I use this tool regularly.

axial

Customer
Nov 6, 2021
You need to know how to use a strategy tester correctly. It can give an objective picture of what is happening, but the trader must also be able to objectively assess the situation and results. For me, the tester is 50% of the information. The remaining 50% are indicators in the terminal.