Are there any discount coupons for buying ELM EA?

Vivaan

Sep 30, 2016
As far as I know, they practically do not give discounts on their EA, there are rare moments when prices fall by 5-10%, for example at Christmas or on the so-called "Black Friday". But the sense of waiting for a year, when you can buy and earn monthly:rolleyes:

Tanner

Sep 25, 2016
As far as I know, they practically do not give discounts on their EA, there are rare moments when prices fall by 5-10%, for example at Christmas or on the so-called "Black Friday". But the sense of waiting for a year, when you can buy and earn monthly:rolleyes:
Why make discounts when there are already many people buying this EA?) I would make the prices even higher because the algorithm really works. I cannot wait to buy it)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Why make discounts when there are already many people buying this EA?) I would make the prices even higher because the algorithm really works. I cannot wait to buy it)
Hello!
Each of you is partly right, you will have to wait a very long time for discounts, almost impossible, because we do not have them in our practice yet, but you can earn a few dollars with the help of forum posts for one message $0.50 (which is pretty good) or affiliate program, if you have many friends or subscribers in one of the communities with Forex theme who want to buy, then you will quickly recoup the initial cost and be able to earn in addition to trading with the bot.
This is great, I haven't met any companies that work this way and are so loyal to their clients.

If you have any questions, write in person - https://t.me/develonbot

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie

Dec 14, 2018
Hello!
Each of you is partly right, you will have to wait a very long time for discounts, almost impossible, because we do not have them in our practice yet, but you can earn a few dollars with the help of forum posts for one message $0.50 (which is pretty good) or affiliate program, if you have many friends or subscribers in one of the communities with Forex theme who want to buy, then you will quickly recoup the initial cost and be able to earn in addition to trading with the bot.
This is great, I haven't met any companies that work this way and are so loyal to their clients.

If you have any questions, write in person - https://t.me/develonmuskeabot
Type posts, not particularly rich, but the affiliate program is interesting, tell me more about it.

vitekl

May 5, 2020
Tell me please, if I sell your Bot to 10 people, I can get one license for free for myself ?

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
Hello!

If you have any questions, write in person - https://t.me/develonbot
Jared, I have my own community of traders and we have our own forum, we are interested in your ELM_EA, please tell us about the affiliate program and how can I make money on it? What are the conditions and what is required of me? I am ready to do all this to get my ELM_EA