achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
I am trading in real MT4: what can I do for you?

lohohoh

Sep 3, 2022
Achab, is Blueberry Markets a good broker? What is the maximum amount of slippage you have recorded? Are you satisfied with the trading conditions?

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Hi Iohohoh,

BlueBerry is a good broker IMHO but not trading with ELM-EA: I had to disconnect and I made a total withdrawal. I am still looking for a good broker, at least one: any suggestion?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Hi Achab, there are actually no problems. Of course, there are days when there are no transactions, but it all depends on the volatility. I can recommend you the broker FP Markets. He has normal trading conditions and everything is ok.

vis-a-vis

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Hi Iohohoh,

BlueBerry is a good broker IMHO but not trading with ELM-EA: I had to disconnect and I made a total withdrawal. I am still looking for a good broker, at least one: any suggestion?
This is my second year working with Vantage. Minimum spreads and no slippage allow you to make money. To increase the number of transactions, you need to select the scalping mode and play with the settings. The market is constantly changing and you need to adapt to it.

Reactions: javi005