Broker suggestion 2022

Mrs AE

Customer
Jan 26, 2022
Hi
I've had good results with Fusion markets mt5 zero account and pepperstone mt5 razor account, I'm also getting good results with FP markets mt4 raw account.

atichat

Customer
Jan 7, 2022
Hi Mrs AE,
Have you got good result with real or demo account?
Which VPS server and the server location (London or New York) that you use?

pessanha

Customer
Nov 21, 2021
I talked to fusion support and FP Marketes and both brokers work with servers located in NY. Our vps is in london, so the connection will be really bad! Execution time will be high.

Traveller007

Customer
Jun 13, 2022
I have been using Chocoping since July 2019. They have also the alternative that we need for "high Frequency Trading". They have good pricing as well.
The server response is very good. They also have good support.
I advice to og for the offered extra, and have Your own IP to avoid broker attention for repeated calls.
Also make Choice for free extra and choose the:

Addon - Unique IP for HFT/Arbitrage v.3 $3.99 USD
Template: Windows 2016 [extremely-trade optimized]

Traveller007

Customer
Jun 13, 2022
I am still in the early testing Level of this EA. I intend to stay there for some more time, but the EA delivers well! My testing is eating days and weeks :)
I am living in Europe, and I then have strong leverage limit (Down to 1:30 leverage), which is not a good solution for this and most type of trading.
I have good results With the broker FIBOgroup (1:400) and I use MT5. I am still on demo Level only.
Anyone can inform me of OK brokers for European citizens that Accept 1:200 leverage and upp? To trade well With ЕLM EA is good with at least 1:200 as far as I can understand.

MStokes

Customer
Jun 24, 2021
I am still in the early testing Level of this EA. I intend to stay there for some more time, but the EA delivers well! My testing is eating days and weeks :)
I am living in Europe, and I then have strong leverage limit (Down to 1:30 leverage), which is not a good solution for this and most type of trading.
I have good results With the broker FIBOgroup (1:400) and I use MT5. I am still on demo Level only.
Anyone can inform me of OK brokers for European citizens that Accept 1:200 leverage and upp? To trade well With ЕLM EA is good with at least 1:200 as far as I can understand.

Foe me the top 3 would be Fusion, Global Prime and Tickmill. You could also look at LMAX, Amana Capital and Velocity. Jared uses NDDFX

Wollis

Customer
Aug 28, 2021
Ciao
Ho avuto buoni risultati con Fusion markets mt5 zero account e pepperstone mt5 razor account, sto ottenendo buoni risultati anche con FP markets mt4 raw account.
Hi, what settings do you use on these brokers?

Traveller007

Customer
Jun 13, 2022
Hi Wollis, I will give details here in a few days. I need to be sure of the quality of the information I give to you.

Lutfor

Customer
Jun 2, 2022
Hi
I've had good results with Fusion markets mt5 zero account and pepperstone mt5 razor account, I'm also getting good results with FP markets mt4 raw account.
Fusion market zero account Which set files are you using?

Mrs AE

Customer
Jan 26, 2022
Hi bro, what’s the VPS location your using for these brokers?
Hi, I was using a London vps as advised by Jared and was getting great results using default scalp or hedge settings. But my results started going downhill with fusion and fp markets so I asked Jared if a NY vps would be better as that's is where these brokers have their trading servers located but he advised that London is still better. I tested a NY vps just to compare and the results were no better so the our conclusion is that my execution time was being manipulated by the broker which has really annoyed me as now I'm looking for a broker with a London based server and suitable leverage which isn't great based in the uk under FCA leverage restrictions. If anyone has any advice this it would be most welcome!🙏

Reactions: Romuald