Broker suggestion 2022

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Hi, I was using a London vps as advised by Jared and was getting great results using default scalp or hedge settings. But my results started going downhill with fusion and fp markets so I asked Jared if a NY vps would be better as that's is where these brokers have their trading servers located but he advised that London is still better. I tested a NY vps just to compare and the results were no better so the our conclusion is that my execution time was being manipulated by the broker which has really annoyed me as now I'm looking for a broker with a London based server and suitable leverage which isn't great based in the uk under FCA leverage restrictions. If anyone has any advice this it would be most welcome!🙏
Im still testing a bench of broker, hopefully I will find one with good long term results

mlblanc

Customer
Jan 9, 2022
Anyone suggest anything for US residents??

Thank you..
I'm still working on Brokers, but I want to try Fair Forex. They take US clients, but are going through a server swap right now. I suggest you try and stick to brokers that have MT5. I can tell you not to bother with Solid ECN, Coinexx, Pax Forex, and FX Choice.

DanCareaga1

Customer
Jun 24, 2022
I'm still working on Brokers, but I want to try Fair Forex. They take US clients, but are going through a server swap right now. I suggest you try and stick to brokers that have MT5. I can tell you not to bother with Solid ECN, Coinexx, Pax Forex, and FX Choice.
Thanks alot. How come not coinexx? Im actually running a small 1k account but noticed it took a few losing trades, made it back and now just been quiet.. did you lose your account?

mlblanc

Customer
Jan 9, 2022
Thanks alot. How come not coinexx? Im actually running a small 1k account but noticed it took a few losing trades, made it back and now just been quiet.. did you lose your account?
I've run Coinexx 3 different times with different settings and never really got anything good. You can watch the experts tab and see how the EA responds and I got a note saying poor trading conditions a few times. So, not enough wins and not enough trades either.

kuanyee8383

Customer
Jul 9, 2021
I have good result with fair forex, but they upgrading and change the server now.

Ayden

Customer
Sep 19, 2019
Why don't you consider which broker from Jared's list of recommended brokers. Forex brokers have good trading conditions on cryptocurrency. And a large selection of cryptocurrencies to trade.

DanCareaga1

Customer
Jun 24, 2022
Why don't you consider which broker from Jared's list of recommended brokers. Forex brokers have good trading conditions on cryptocurrency. And a large selection of cryptocurrencies to trade.
Because im in the US...all the recommended dont take US clients..

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
I heard that the broker nddfx works with Americans and has the ability to trade cryptocurrency. Try to contact the technical support of this broker and find out the details.

moondogg

Customer
Jun 11, 2017
I worked with Tickmill Seichelle on MT4, the slippage was about 8 pips, I've never seen anything like that, after I switched to Tickmill UK MT5 and trading conditions have improved significantly. I've never seen anything like that before.

Reactions: PCryptor