Broker suggestion 2022

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
I worked with Tickmill Seichelle on MT4, the slippage was about 8 pips, I've never seen anything like that, after I switched to Tickmill UK MT5 and trading conditions have improved significantly. I've never seen anything like that before.
Thanks for your feedback.

TickMill HelpDesk assured me all TickMill entities eg. TickMill-UK, TickMill-Seychelles are using the same data centre in London and therefore they all are having the same trading conditions ie. spreads, slippages. It certainly looks like that's not the case for you.

Are you giving up TickMill-Seychelles 1:500 leverage for TickMill-UK 1:30 or are you using some trading professional qualification to attain 1:500 leverage for your TickMill-UK MT5 account?

Is your TickMill-UK MT5 trading result based on v1.8 Demo or 1.9 Demo or 1.8 Live or 1.9 Live?

Thank you very much.

Foget

Aug 8, 2022
I prefer to trade with ForexChief. Here, in my opinion, are the most attractive trading conditions. Very tight spreads. I trade the major currency pairs and I am out of date with the trading conditio

Budiono

Customer
Dec 24, 2021
I prefer to trade with ForexChief. Here, in my opinion, are the most attractive trading conditions. Very tight spreads. I trade the major currency pairs and I am out of date with the trading conditio
Have you tried on this broker? How was the result?

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Oh, I also work on a real account with Fusion Market, the results are excellent this week!
Hi, thanks for sharing, could you please share your MetaTrader version 4, 5 ? The set you run and the pairs you are running with it ? Thanks

Foget

Aug 8, 2022
Have you tried on this broker? How was the result?
If I hadn't tried to work with this broker, I wouldn't have mentioned it. I have been trading at ForexChief for quite some time now. I am happy with everything about this broker. I am not saying that it is the best broker. All I'm saying is that I'm happy with everything here.