Brokers for scalping.

TrapFX

Customer
Sep 26, 2022
Hi, which broker do you think is best for scalping? It would be great to have a shortlist. I would also like to know by what parameters you choose a broker for your trading?
My shortlist:
1. Tikmill
2. FXView
3. FPmarkets

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
Good afternoon, I would like to join the discussion on this topic. It seems to me that the main requirement for a broker for scalping is the absence of slippage. I only work with one broker and have been for a long time. This is ActiveTrades. And this broker's spreads are among the lowest. And execution of transactions at a professional level.

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Good afternoon, I would like to join the discussion on this topic. It seems to me that the main requirement for a broker for scalping is the absence of slippage. I only work with one broker and have been for a long time. This is ActiveTrades. And this broker's spreads are among the lowest. And execution of transactions at a professional level.
Hi, thanks for sharing, I do want to try ActiveTrades and I might go ahead with it. Can you give more information about the platform you are using ? MT4 or MT5 ?

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Hi, which broker do you think is best for scalping? It would be great to have a shortlist. I would also like to know by what parameters you choose a broker for your trading?
My shortlist:
1. Tikmill
2. FXView
3. FPmarkets
I have tried those 3 brokers and I would suggest Tikmill

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
What problems were there with FXView and FPMarkets? I work with them. Everything is fine.
Well the questions are:
- Since when do you work with them ?
- MT4 or MT5 ?
- What settings ?
– What VPS location ?

For example, FPMarket do not have London location if Im not wrong ?!
Also, you could have good results one month and bad another, depends on the market.
MT4 and MT5 are completely different..and so on

Can you give use more informations about your setup on those different brokers ?

TrapFX

Customer
Sep 26, 2022
Well the questions are:
- Since when do you work with them ?
- MT4 or MT5 ?
- What settings ?
– What VPS location ?

For example, FPMarket do not have London location if Im not wrong ?!
Also, you could have good results one month and bad another, depends on the market.
MT4 and MT5 are completely different..and so on

Can you give use more informations about your setup on those different brokers ?
I used a VPS server in London when working with these brokers. The ping was higher than the recommended norm, but thanks to stable account conditions, the bot worked fine for several months. Afterwards I had to close my accounts and withdraw money. At the moment I am planning to repeat everything, since Jared demonstrates excellent results of working with these brokers in his channel. I prefer the default settings, as I consider them optimal for making money.

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
Can anyone use ELM with XAUUSD? If so, which broker does it work with? Does anyone have files to work in FTMO?
Hello, there is a separate ELM METAL license for working with this currency pair. I have been working with her for a year now and she has completely justified herself. If you use it, I recommend the default settings, since gold does not like experiments. This is a very volatile instrument and must be handled carefully. The license works fine. The main thing is to have a normal VPS and find a broker with an adequate spread. I started with 500 bucks and within a year I withdrew $3,500. I think you will succeed if you follow these recommendations.

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Hello, there is a separate ELM METAL license for working with this currency pair. I have been working with her for a year now and she has completely justified herself. If you use it, I recommend the default settings, since gold does not like experiments. This is a very volatile instrument and must be handled carefully. The license works fine. The main thing is to have a normal VPS and find a broker with an adequate spread. I started with 500 bucks and within a year I withdrew $3,500. I think you will succeed if you follow these recommendations.
I wonder how you can use ELM Metal since the licence is not connecting anymore ?

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
I wonder how you can use ELM Metal since the licence is not connecting anymore ?
I bought an ELM Metal license at the beginning of 2023 and I mainly talk about this period of work when answering your questions)

As far as I could find out from Jared, there are currently some difficulties in working with this license. He is working on optimization and we will soon have an updated version to work with. Have you not worked with ELM Metal in 2023?

bendicta

Customer
Jul 19, 2022
I think this license does not need additional optimization. This is exactly the case when the developer immediately understood and did everything correctly. I have all your versions, but this is my favorite. This is of course my subjective opinion, but I have every reason to think so.