Buy-VPS

Elliott

Feb 3, 2018
Rent VPS & VDS servers at low prices / BUY-VPS

BUY hosting-VPS. The offers to rent VPS & VDS and dedicated servers of various configurations at affordable prices.

For our clients, we offer ready-made VPS configurations from 15$.:
VPS / VDS MICRO: 512MB RAM, 10GB SSD, 1 vCore CPU / 15$.
VPS / VDS START: 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1 vCore CPU / 29$.
VPS / VDS PROF: 2GB RAM, 30GB SSD, 2 vCore CPU / 54$.
VPS / VDS NETX: 3GB RAM, 40GB SSD, 3 vCore CPU / 98$.
VPS / VDS DETX: 5GB RAM, 50GB SSD, 4 vCore CPU / 140$.
VPS / VDS FCX: 10GB RAM, 80GB SSD, 5 vCore CPU / 150$.
VPS/VDS JCX: 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 6 vCore CPU / 175$.
VPS / VDS SCX: 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 8 vCore CPU / 189$.

Technical support and advice on active services is available 24/7.

Dedicated servers from :
DS CORE CX 16-Intel Core i7-7700 16 GB DDR4 2x1TB SATA
DS XEON IX 16-Intel Xeon E3-1245v3 16 GB DDR3 2x240GB SSD
DS CORE CX 32-Intel Core i7-7700 64 GB DDR4 2x240GB SSD
DS XEON EX 64-Intel Xeon E5-2620v2 64 GB DDR3 2x300GB SAS
DS XEON PRO 128-Intel Xeon E5-2660v2 128 GB DDR3 2x300GB SAS

Current promotion for our customers:
Special bonus from BUY-VPS when ordering a VPS & VDS virtual server:
Order any VPS server to your account to renew or order new services!

You can get advice on our services around the clock in an online chat on our website.

With respect,
VPS server hosting to buy-vps.

killerno

Oct 5, 2015
And immediately a question. Why does a company that "has been operating in the market of hosting services since 2015 and has already established itself as a reliable service provider for a wide variety of Internet projects from business card sites to highly loaded projects, Internet portals and databases" have a domain registered only on 25.06.2018 and registered to a private person ? :))

Elliott

Feb 3, 2018
Hello.
The company has been operating under the main brand since 2015. Hosting Buy-vps was launched with the aim of expanding locations and data centers, as well as providing other types of services other than standard ones.
The domain is registered in the GR. If you paid attention to the DNS records, this may mean the most common option, the domain name registrar is one of the representatives, in our case ukrnames, and the domain name registrar itself Webnames, with which we have concluded a partner agreement for domain registration.
We will be happy to answer your questions.

killerno

Oct 5, 2015
Under what, if not a secret?

Yes, here, in fact, it is not so important where the citizen comes from. I'm talking about the fact that large offices usually register a domain for a legal entity, and not for a citizen.

Elliott

Feb 3, 2018
Under what, if not a secret?

At the moment, this is not even a secret, but the second project was launched as more productive tariffs, which can no longer be changed on the first project, due to their "familiarity". We'll announce it, but later.

As a bonus, we can offer you to test the service from the VDS START tariff plan to VDS DETX absolutely free of charge for 20 days. This will be a replacement for the standard promotion that we can offer specifically for you.

Elliott

Feb 3, 2018
Hello.
Everything is standard. You order the service through the website, without payment, and then you can specify the order number in your personal messages. We will activate a test server for you.

Angelo

Feb 23, 2014
Well, that's the end of my test period.
What can we say in the end:
1. Good price/quality/volume ratio. For this price, there are few offers (I took 2GB + 2 cores).
2. Ping on average - insta 40ms, robofor - 55-60ms. Not the lowest, but not the biggest, and we met more on the forum. For my initial needs, there is enough for now.
3. Almost a month of using reboots/freezes, etc. there were no problems. The term is not long, we will continue to test it.
4. The system load is minimal. I use two terminals and a dozen charts with several monkey owls. With a similar installation of terminals with the same owls, on a similar server in another company (with cheaper tariffs), the CPU load was significant. I did not make any system optimizations, I started it and installed it.

For beginners, it is definitely suitable to run in demos. And then everyone chooses for themselves according to their tasks and requirements.

I'm still continuing the test, but it's already paid :-?