Can you share the settings you are using?

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Hello one and all

I just bought the MT5 Opti and realise there's no profile settings inside the LIVE version like the DEMO version has, does anyone have any tips setting the EA up without the profile?

Thank you very much.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Hello one and all

I just bought the MT5 Opti and realise there's no profile settings inside the LIVE version like the DEMO version has, does anyone have any tips setting the EA up without the profile?

Thank you very much.
Hello, the fact is that the template cannot be supplied with a license, since license keys cannot be added to it. You can put an EA on a chart using an empty template. Then enter your key and secret. Once again save the template and apply this template to other charts.

Reactions: Romuald and Mena

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Hello, the fact is that the template cannot be supplied with a license, since license keys cannot be added to it. You can put an EA on a chart using an empty template. Then enter your key and secret. Once again save the template and apply this template to other charts.
Thanks cavv for your suggestion.

I'm afraid I might not be configuring the EA properly without the template. Could I use the DEMO template first to set up the EA and then enter my license key and secret? And then save this new template as my own?

Thank you in advance.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Yes, that's how it should be done. I also talked with Jared and he informed me that all the settings from the demo version are suitable for working with the licensed version of ELM. This is great !

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
The PRO license is in itself a sought-after product. Using it in the right way, you get the result you need. It all depends on the right settings. Interestingly, the default settings are the most optimal, or did someone manage to find more effective settings? I would like to know who and what settings are used for version PRO 2.1?