-=Changelog=- And -=Upgrades =-

Zaid

Aug 1, 2014
To trade with 6 pairs as it was before or to use all 26 pairs?
Which pairs should I choose?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi;)
I will resume this topic, and if possible to post all the information on the development and addition of new features in ELM as before, so that you, as users of my product could be aware of everything new that happens to him in the "technical sense".

This post is dedicated to the release of the new update version 2.1

The development of this version 2.1 became one of the most protracted and difficult, as version 2.0 did not come out because of some difficulties in modifying the structure of the code itself (outdated). Therefore, version 2.1 is a completely renewed algorithm, taking into account previous errors and lag adding new parameters. which I demonstrate in my
video

This version also has a completely new build from the company metaquot and that, of course, will affect the process of interaction between ELM and trading platforms MT4/MT5. As you might have noticed from my test results, the performance of this version is several times faster and better than previous versions of ELM, it directly affects the results on your trading account.

Here is the link to download
demo version 2.1

Choose the version that suits you best.

Talk to me in person and ask questions here - https://t.me/develonbot

Wefacese911

Sep 26, 2022
Hi;)
I will resume this topic, and if possible to post all the information on the development and addition of new features in ELM as before, so that you, as users of my product could be aware of everything new that happens to him in the "technical sense".

This post is dedicated to the release of the new update version 2.1

The development of this version 2.1 became one of the most protracted and difficult, as version 2.0 did not come out because of some difficulties in modifying the structure of the code itself (outdated). Therefore, version 2.1 is a completely renewed algorithm, taking into account previous errors and lag adding new parameters. which I demonstrate in my
video

This version also has a completely new build from the company metaquot and that, of course, will affect the process of interaction between ELM and trading platforms MT4/MT5. As you might have noticed from my test results, the performance of this version is several times faster and better than previous versions of ELM, it directly affects the results on your trading account.

Here is the link to download
demo version 2.1

Choose the version that suits you best.

Talk to me in person and ask questions here - https://t.me/develonbot
Jared do not stop, it is very interesting to follow the development of what is new in this algorithm! Thank you!

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
Jared, perfection has no limits! I'm on your side. Version 2.1 dispelled all my doubts and fears. The last 2 weeks have been very productive.

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Hi Jared, what do you hear about new updates? When do you plan to release them? The last update was successful. I look forward to something new. Is it possible to count on sometime for a new version for indices or for stocks? This algorithm is universal. I think it can be adapted even for futures trading There is an active discussion on the forum your publications. Some of them are even found on very reputable financial resources.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Updates significantly improve results. It is a fact. After the last downloaded update, I was able to increase my deposit by 50%. I hope this trend will continue in the future.

Reactions: Jared

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Jared, what do you hear about new updates? When do you plan to release them? The last update was successful. I look forward to something new. Is it possible to count on sometime for a new version for indices or for stocks? This algorithm is universal. I think it can be adapted even for futures trading There is an active discussion on the forum your publications. Some of them are even found on very reputable financial resources.
Hi thanks Alexadra, yes you have shared your ELM results with me . You are really doing well with the algorithm on your accounts.

I have been working on the 2.2 update for a while now and I can safely say that it will be released before the end of this year. So far I am devoting all my free time to it. I do not think that there will be new versions for indexes and so on, as it takes even more time ... if only to make some experimental versions. I haven't decided yet .

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
where the link for update ea buyer for 1.8
Zimbabwe, a thousand traders earn on this EA. Me and my friends included. Problems with this bot can only be in case of inattentive reading of the instructions, website and forum. If you take the time to do this, the profit will not be long in coming. Here is the resources section where you can download any update- https://elm-ea-forexforum.com/resources/categories/elm-ea.2/

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
Zimbabwe, a thousand traders earn on this EA. Me and my friends included. Problems with this bot can only be in case of inattentive reading of the instructions, website and forum. If you take the time to do this, the profit will not be long in coming. Here is the resources section where you can download any update- https://elm-ea-forexforum.com/resources/categories/elm-ea.2/
Rainis, thanks for the link. As an experienced user of the paid version, please share your impressions of this advisor. Does it have any disadvantages? Does it happen that this advisor cannot get out of the drawdown and loses the deposit? I need to make a purchasing decision. Your opinion is valuable to me.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Rainis, thanks for the link. As an experienced user of the paid version, please share your impressions of this advisor. Does it have any disadvantages? Does it happen that this advisor cannot get out of the drawdown and loses the deposit? I need to make a purchasing decision. Your opinion is valuable to me.
Every advisor has its shortcomings, and this one is no exception to the rule. These shortcomings are simply minor. It even seems to me that these are simply requirements that must be met for the normal operation of this algorithm.

I would highlight the following:
- the presence of normal trading conditions
- a normal broker and a normal VPS with good ping

You also need good volatility in the market. As for draining the deposit, I have not had such cases, since this is a fairly reliable algorithm with a unique idea and a high degree of protection for your account.

Pelican TD.

Feb 15, 2023
Every advisor has its shortcomings, and this one is no exception to the rule. These shortcomings are simply minor. It even seems to me that these are simply requirements that must be met for the normal operation of this algorithm.

I would highlight the following:
- the presence of normal trading conditions
- a normal broker and a normal VPS with good ping

You also need good volatility in the market. As for draining the deposit, I have not had such cases, since this is a fairly reliable algorithm with a unique idea and a high degree of protection for your account.
These are absolutely normal requirements. I consider them completely justified. For me, this is an indicator of the profitability of this project. Any project wants to be profitable, but only a few are profitable. Project profitability is achieved through the right requirements. Therefore, this algorithm is a product that fully meets all these requirements. As a software developer in the gaming industry, I am interested in purchasing this EA because this algorithm is based on a strategy with a positive expectation of winning.