cloud4box.com

Jeffery

Sep 1, 2016
Hello, friends, colleagues!
We hasten to please you with the update of our promotion, namely the lease of a dedicated server Intel Core i7-7700 8GB RAM DDR4 240GB SSD.

Just for this week, ordering an Intel Core i7-7700 8GB RAM DDR4 240GB SSD server You get the control panel ISPmanager 5 !

We remind you when ordering a server i7-7700 3.6GHz | 8GB RAM DDR4 | 240 GB SSD you get:
ISPmanager 5 Lite control panel for just 1!;
Basic protection against DDOS attacks;
Primary access to the Intel AMT console;
Installing any Linux/Windows OS, including the ability to install from a personal image;
2 IPv4 addresses + IPv6 /48 subnet.
i7-7700 processor rating 10.812-according to cpubenchmark rating
Activate a special promo code and get a nice bonus:
I7BONUS

Hurry up, the number of promotional servers is limited!

Welcome to Cloud4box.com!
We will be glad to see you among our customers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffery

Sep 1, 2016
Good time of day! The latest hosting with a flexible server configuration, DDoS protection up to L4 level, free administration, free test period (when registering in the Cloud4box group - 3 days) and own data center. Individual random proxies. Accept cryptocurrency for payment!!!
VPS/VDS
An online consultant on the site issues prom codes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luca

Sep 2, 2015
not believing in the freebie, I went to the site.
From 97-but paid support without specifying the price list. And this is only "for developers" and "promo" and without specifics what is meant by this. No promo - 149+paid support of unclear cost.
And so from 249/month on open source and from 416 on Windows with a semi-annual license.

Kaison

Mar 5, 2015
Yes, they managed to surprise me ))
On the website they have written about the test VPS, so I decided to try it.
In response, I get such a masterpiece:
"...., good afternoon
To provide the server for the test, you must provide a photo of the identity document against the background of our site."
The last time such a camwhore was required of me was during the forex trend fcplm