EA won't connect/Error

lskzn

Jun 17, 2022
I'm trying to test the EA on the different brokers that I use, It's been great so far except for VantageFX.
When I try to select the template this pop ups.
1655460724825.png
I'm using a raw ecn account for testing (as my main one in Vantage is raw ecn)
I guess it's because the products/pairs tradable for ecn acc's have the + symbol at the end (?)
After I click in OK the template keeps opened in the chart but the EA name on the far right upper corner disappears and so the "hat" thing making it no possible to change the inputs.
What should I do?

Wagner

Jun 28, 2012
I'm trying to test the EA on the different brokers that I use, It's been great so far except for VantageFX.
When I try to select the template this pop ups.
View attachment 4161
I'm using a raw ecn account for testing (as my main one in Vantage is raw ecn)
I guess it's because the products/pairs tradable for ecn acc's have the + symbol at the end (?)
After I click in OK the template keeps opened in the chart but the EA name on the far right upper corner disappears and so the "hat" thing making it no possible to change the inputs.
What should I do?
Hi! Vantage is a great broker, also worked with them.

When a currency pair has a so called suffix , it is necessary to choose the name of the currency pair in the settings , if there is no suffix , it is not necessary to choose the name !

You just need to select the name of the currency pair for each in the settings and everything will be fine.