Any feedback?

Kaan

Jul 1, 2017
Has anyone any experience with broker EightCap
There are slippages there, as with all brokers
Typically ~ 3-3.2 points slip
But I've seen over 15!

Any feedback?
Yes I worked with this broker in 2021 on a standard MT4 account and tried to get a profit for a couple of months by adjusting the settings EA, but all to no avail low execution speed, spreads and always different sizes of slippages (5 -13 pips)
I despaired and closed the account, it seems their main purpose is to take the entire deposit from the client's account, shit not a broker:mad:

Reactions: PCryptor

Julio

Customer
Aug 5, 2019
To be honest, I haven't even heard of such a broker... But judging by the reviews, it's not very☹️

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
FXVPS located JPY

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Hello

thanks for that great information
I’m using a VPS in JPY with 2ms latency, so I’m not sure how I can improve

Are you running live or demo. For sure Demos are fantastic- no slippage. Live however can not be as good

Are you using default set, or have you enabled reverse option?

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Something very contradictory statements and reviews about this broker. To be honest, this is the first time I've heard of him. If someone has an account with this broker, it would be interesting to read how ELM_EA behaves with this broker? What are the results?

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
I went to their site, but did not see the most important thing for me now, the possibility of replenishing a deposit using cryptocurrency. Who and how withdraws money from this broker? And is it possible to withdraw money at all?

Reactions: MagThy

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
I know that a reliable VPS provider is chocoping with servers based in London. Jared refers to it in his forum replies too. Many forum members are happy with it too.