ELM 2.1 broker ActivTrades

VenumPT

Sep 19, 2022
Hi i have a question since the new bot come out and i have it.
i noticed something in the default settings of the new robot.
im with ActivTrades who is a stp broker.
and my question is about spread.
the default setting of the robot is max allowed spread =3
but in activTrades because is an stp broker the spread are a litle higher do i have to change it ???

Jared can we talk in telegram ??

Last edited:

VenumPT

Sep 19, 2022
1664440804941.png
its just to compare 2 broker recomended and tested
i have the 1.9 running in tickmill
but im testing the new 2.1 in real account in activtrades but my only question is about the spread and i dont know if with the default configs can open 1 trade

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
It seems to me that the author touched on a very serious topic. On the one hand, he does not want to change the broker because of this, on the other hand, the adviser's algorithm makes certain requirements for the spread. My opinion is still better to find a broker with suitable trading conditions. When it comes to the safety of the deposit, it is better to comply with all the requirements of the developer.

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
Dear, let me disagree with you. If the adviser opens a deal, then there is volatility in the market. This provides a good profit for the adviser. And in this situation, the main thing is that the broker has slippage within the acceptable range, and the spread, as such, will not greatly affect the overall profitability of the adviser. And if the UPU is also good with a server in London, then there is no reason to be afraid.

John G

Sep 16, 2022
Guys, I propose to hear the opinion of Jared himself on this issue. I think it will be interesting to all forum participants. Let him suggest a solution to this problem, because for me it is also relevant.

axial

Customer
Nov 6, 2021
Almost every top broker now has the ability to provide stable trading conditions with a narrow spread, but as a rule, in order to open such accounts, you need to have a significant deposit. For this EA , a much more serious role is played by the presence of a VPS server with minimal ping and the correct location of the data center. You also need to pay attention to the size of the slip.

abulia

Customer
Jan 11, 2022
Almost every top broker now has the ability to provide stable trading conditions with a narrow spread, but as a rule, in order to open such accounts, you need to have a significant deposit. For this EA , a much more serious role is played by the presence of a VPS server with minimal ping and the correct location of the data center. You also need to pay attention to the size of the slip.
That's exactly why I appreciate this EA! Starting deposit 100 bucks is great. You risk nothing and get the opportunity to start your own business in algorithmic trading.