[ELM EA]_Opti_2.1[MT4]

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Hi Jared,
hi everyone. I already know that the algorithm running into the real version and the demo version is the same, with no differences, so my first question is: if I run [ELM EA]_Opti_2.1[MT4] (the license is limited to three accounts) on a demo account, does it mean I can use it on only 2 real more accounts only?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
If you use the licensed version, not only on real accounts, but also on demo accounts, then this is also taken into account when working. Therefore, to work on demo accounts, it is better to continue using the demo version of the algorithm. I do exactly that.

Reactions: achab and Jared

Virtual Trader

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
Unfortunately, the OPTI version with 3 accounts is sometimes not enough. In vain I regretted the money and did not immediately buy the PRO version. All the same, 26 currency pairs allow you to make many more transactions per day and significantly increase profits.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
If you use the licensed version, not only on real accounts, but also on demo accounts, then this is also taken into account when working. Therefore, to work on demo accounts, it is better to continue using the demo version of the algorithm. I do exactly that.
How was your trading result, yesterday?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Thank God the market is starting to come to life. Yesterday was profitable. You can see the results of the trades in my screenshot, which I attached to the post. If we compare the work of ELM _EA with my past EAs, then while I am completely satisfied, hopefully this will continue in the future and I will open a couple more accounts.

Attachments

• photo_2023-02-16_21-13-56.jpg
    photo_2023-02-16_21-13-56.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 40

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Thank God the market is starting to come to life. Yesterday was profitable. You can see the results of the trades in my screenshot, which I attached to the post. If we compare the work of ELM _EA with my past EAs, then while I am completely satisfied, hopefully this will continue in the future and I will open a couple more accounts.
Thanks for sharing, appreciated.

It seems an MT5 account and I suppose you are using the standard setting: can I ask you what broker it is?

kuanyee8383

Customer
Jul 9, 2021
Hi Rainis, what is your average trading execution speed on this broker?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I have been trading with this algorithm for a long time, so during the tests I managed to work with many brokers recommended by Jared. Here are some of them: Fibogroup MT5, NomadsFX, NDDFX, LiteForex, Thinkmarkets, HankoTrade.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Hi Rainis,
thank you for your answer. I am trading with [ELM EA]_Opti_2.1[MT4] and I have only one license to use for one of your suggested brokers: which one is the best in your opinion?
Have a nice evening.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Hi Aсhab, I would recommend you several brokers: NomadsFX, LiteForex. And you yourself will decide which of them is more suitable. I never bet on one broker, but I prefer to diversify risks and have accounts with several brokers at once.

Reactions: achab

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Liteforex
Thanks for your suggestion, appreciated. Among my accounts, I already have Liteforex: are you trading ELM-EA on this broker too?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I use ELM EA with several brokers at once. I see no reason to change this bot to something else. I believe that Jared has created an optimal algorithm without weak points. I plan to upgrade to the Pro version in order to be able to use more accounts and currency pairs.

Reactions: achab

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
I use ELM EA with several brokers at once. I see no reason to change this bot to something else. I believe that Jared has created an optimal algorithm without weak points. I plan to upgrade to the Pro version in order to be able to use more accounts and currency pairs.
MT5 only?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I use Optimum Mt5 because I don't have the opportunity to work with brokers that support mt4, that's why I want to buy the Pro version.

moondogg

Customer
Jun 11, 2017
I tested this algorithm on 2 platforms mt4 and mt5 at once. Everything is fine. I didn't find any bugs. Everything works like clockwork. I think it all depends on your preferences. I like MT4 for example. So I took the OPTI MT4 license. ,

Hellstaff

Jun 20, 2023
I tested this algorithm on 2 platforms mt4 and mt5 at once. Everything is fine. I didn't find any bugs. Everything works like clockwork. I think it all depends on your preferences. I like MT4 for example. So I took the OPTI MT4 license. ,
What broker did you choose to work with MT4? I haven't met a decent one for a long time.

moondogg

Customer
Jun 11, 2017
I like Just2Trade. Normal trading conditions and no slippage help me earn. With the withdrawal of funds, too, there are no problems.