Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared submitted a new resource:

ELM EA CRYPTO DEMO [MT5] 2.1 - МТ5

• Metatrader 5
  • Main available pairs for work : Bitcoin/USD, Ethereum/USD, Litecoin/USD
  • You can choose any broker, no restrictions

The crypto-version has not yet passed enough tests on real accounts, and optimized settings have not been created for them. But to numerous requests from clients I released it .Currently it is a beta version. We advise you to find the optimal settings yourself.

Read more about this resource...

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
A couple of months ago I purchased a licensed version of Crypto. There was no demo version yet. I took a chance and just trusted Jared. Never regretted it. The Crypto version is just a bomb. I never thought that you can earn so much on bitcoin with the help of a bot.

Reactions: Connect12

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
Jared was able to solve a very difficult problem by creating a cryptocurrency trading bot. I never thought before that this was possible. All traders know how unpredictable cryptocurrencies behave, how hard it is to make money on them. And then after downloading the demo, I got several profitable trades on the very first day, for which many thanks to Jared. I will seriously consider buying a licensed version.

Reactions: Connect12

skeyk

Feb 9, 2022
Jared was able to solve a very difficult problem by creating a cryptocurrency trading bot. I never thought before that this was possible. All traders know how unpredictable cryptocurrencies behave, how hard it is to make money on them. And then after downloading the demo, I got several profitable trades on the very first day, for which many thanks to Jared. I will seriously consider buying a licensed version.
Have you found any good settings for it? And which broker is good for it, the spread is kinda high on many of the brokers

Ray_

Sep 16, 2022
Volatility in cryptocurrencies is very high, so I want to test ELM_EA crypto version . Maybe tests on this version will show more trades and give more profits. Please tell me which broker is the best for this?

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
Have you found any good settings for it? And which broker is good for it, the spread is kinda high on many of the brokers
What's stopping you from using the default settings? There is a golden rule of algorithmic trading - the best settings are default settings. Of course, you can experiment, but it seems to me a waste of time. As for brokers, the question is experimental, someone has a good spread, someone has minimal slippage. You need to choose based on your preferences.

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I'm using demo versions of Crypto and Opti. Sometimes the results for crypto outperform the results for foreign exchange assets. I wonder if this is due to the volatility of bitcoin, or does the Crypto version use some special algorithm? Jared, as a developer, have you noticed something like this?
Good afternoon!

All versions of the algorithm have identical code with each other, but different trading capabilities, including trading tools. The number of transactions depends primarily on market conditions and the work of the broker. I have conducted many tests with different versions and account types. Of course crypto version has in its assets the possibility to work with such volatile instruments as Bitcoin, Ether and Ltc, which of course affects the number of transactions and the result in general. But I think if you plan to use Opti version, ELM Crypto will be a great addition to its work. Are you working with license or testing on demo version?

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Good afternoon!

All versions of the algorithm have identical code with each other, but different trading capabilities, including trading tools. The number of transactions depends primarily on market conditions and the work of the broker. I have conducted many tests with different versions and account types. Of course crypto version has in its assets the possibility to work with such volatile instruments as Bitcoin, Ether and Ltc, which of course affects the number of transactions and the result in general. But I think if you plan to use Opti version, ELM Crypto will be a great addition to its work. Are you working with license or testing on demo version?
In principle, the test period for the demo version has come to an end for me. Everything I needed I found out. It's time to make money with your Expert Advisor. Moreover, the volatility of bitcoin allows this to be done now. Maybe for a potential client, give some recommendations on the settings for the Crypto version?

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Jared, so you admit that the version of crypto due to the volatility of bitcoin can show a better result than the majors? It is for this reason that I am leaning towards buying a crypto license. If you have an account with a broker with normal trading conditions, due to the low spread and the absence of slippage, you can earn on the crypt. Can I get advice from your technical support on installing and operating the advisor?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
In principle, the test period for the demo version has come to an end for me. Everything I needed I found out. It's time to make money with your Expert Advisor. Moreover, the volatility of bitcoin allows this to be done now. Maybe for a potential client, give some recommendations on the settings for the Crypto version?

Hello! If you have successfully tested ELM Crypto on your demo account, then I recommend to use exactly the same settings on your real account, it will be the right decision(y)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared, so you admit that the version of crypto due to the volatility of bitcoin can show a better result than the majors? It is for this reason that I am leaning towards buying a crypto license. If you have an account with a broker with normal trading conditions, due to the low spread and the absence of slippage, you can earn on the crypt. Can I get advice from your technical support on installing and operating the advisor?

Hello!
Do not tear out parts of my text from the post that I wrote to Richie, about the comparison of the Opti version and Crypto version. They are different versions, which use different trading tools and if you continue to compare these versions, then yes, the Crypto version is profitable, at least due to the fact that Btc is the most volatile, even with the comparison of those 6 currency pairs that are in the Opto version. I also noticed that the use of these two versions in one account would be optimal for trading.

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Hello!
Do not tear out parts of my text from the post that I wrote to Richie, about the comparison of the Opti version and Crypto version. They are different versions, which use different trading tools and if you continue to compare these versions, then yes, the Crypto version is profitable, at least due to the fact that Btc is the most volatile, even with the comparison of those 6 currency pairs that are in the Opto version. I also noticed that the use of these two versions in one account would be optimal for trading.
That is, Bitcoin plus these 6 pairs in total can give a synergistic effect? Interesting idea. As a Crypto license holder, will there be any discount for me when purchasing the OPTI version?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
That is, Bitcoin plus these 6 pairs in total can give a synergistic effect? Interesting idea. As a Crypto license holder, will there be any discount for me when purchasing the OPTI version?
Hi! Yes you are right, these versions complement each other well. As for the purchase of the ELM Opti version, you'd better write me on Telegram and discuss it in person. I am quite loyal to my clients, so I think I will help you in the question!

pravin

Jan 24, 2023
Greetings friend please can you share your settings i am also interested to test it crypto with different brokers with high leverage thanks in advance

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Good afternoon colleague, The test period showed that the most optimal settings are the default settings. It's the same with any software. Also, I always pay attention to the choice of mode in the adviser. With high leverage, the hedge mode will be the most suitable. Still, the volatility of bitcoin goes off scale sometimes. By the way, which brokers are you going to use in trading?

pravin

Jan 24, 2023
Good afternoon colleague, The test period showed that the most optimal settings are the default settings. It's the same with any software. Also, I always pay attention to the choice of mode in the adviser. With high leverage, the hedge mode will be the most suitable. Still, the volatility of bitcoin goes off scale sometimes. By the way, which brokers are you going to use in trading?
i will try tickmill tomorrow with default setting as you suggest also try some other also if anything positive i will post here thank you

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Keep us updated. Also try experimenting with modes. I usually use hedge. But in a passive market, I try to scalp. Also, do not forget that bitcoin is very volatile.