ELM EA DEMO

Shawn

Customer
Mar 14, 2019
Really cool! Thank you for making the setup and installation process so fast! Installation via a template allows everything to be done in a few minutes on 15 currency pairs. I use the MT5 BlackBull broker!

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Really cool! Thank you for making the setup and installation process so fast! Installation via a template allows everything to be done in a few minutes on 15 currency pairs. I use the MT5 BlackBull broker!
Thank you!
1. Our robots are designed with ease of use in mind. Our robot is fully customisable and you can set it up in less than 5 minutes after loading.
2. We have brilliant customer service! We've built a very powerful community of users, where everyone helps each other! This ensures 24/7 communication between users, so you don't have to worry and if you have any questions, you can post here on the forum!

Jaden

Jun 26, 2014
My server has 2gb of RAM.

I have installed 3 trading terminals with 6 currency pairs each.

How many trading terminals can I install on this server?

Gilmar

Customer
Nov 5, 2012
My server has 2gb of RAM.

I have installed 3 trading terminals with 6 currency pairs each.

How many trading terminals can I install on this server?
In my practice I use 1GB RAM per MT5 trading terminal. The MT5 trading terminal requires slightly more RAM than MT4. In the case of MT4, around 700 MB would be sufficient.

Jaden

Jun 26, 2014
In my practice I use 1GB RAM per MT5 trading terminal. The MT5 trading terminal requires slightly more RAM than MT4. In the case of MT4, around 700 MB would be sufficient.
Why does MT5 require more RAM?

I prefer MT4.

Mateus

Dec 9, 2014
Hi, I've just downloaded the demo and I have a few questions:

• What are the risks of using a robot?
• Do I need to be an expert in Forex trading in order to use this tool?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi, I've just downloaded the demo and I have a few questions:

• What are the risks of using a robot?
• Do I need to be an expert in Forex trading in order to use this tool?
Hi,
Thank you for your interest!

You have downloaded the demo version, this version only works on a demo account. As a result you do not have any risks.

No, you don't need to be an expert forex trader. The algorithm has all the functionality you need to make trading decisions in your account fully automatically. But that doesn't mean you can mindlessly turn on the algorithm and count your profits.

You need to understand the parameters and how different parameters affect the result.

You need to be careful when choosing a trading robot, you should not start trading with fraudulent companies.

Also, you need to choose a fast and reliable VPS server in London.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
I am very happy with the results!

Jared, is it a problem if I use an AUD trading account?
No, it shouldn't be a problem. I have not personally checked this as I have all my trading accounts in USD.
It might cause some inaccuracies in automatic lot calculation.
When trading with fixed lot it will not cause any problems.

Erick

Jul 9, 2015
No, it shouldn't be a problem. I have not personally checked this as I have all my trading accounts in USD.
It might cause some inaccuracies in automatic lot calculation.
When trading with fixed lot it will not cause any problems.
Thank you!
Are you the only developer of this bot?

I think it's a lot of work to create all this....

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thank you!
Are you the only developer of this bot?

I think it's a lot of work to create all this....
Yes, I am the only developer. But many of the things, many of the functionalities I've created are inspired by the regular subscribers and active members of our forum. We have a thread where members can share their thoughts and wishes on what functionality they would like to see in the robot.

Discussion on updates

On the technical side I agree - it's a lot of work, but for me as a developer it's a regular job. Exactly the same job as for a doctor to treat people ;)

If you understand how an algorithm is created, know the programming language, know how to use documentation, it all turns into an ordinary task.

Roberto

Jun 26, 2014
I downloaded the demo and started trading, but I have very few trades.
Can I change the settings to increase the number of trades?

ma21

Jun 29, 2015
Why would you change anything?
Change the VolumeOrderFlow parameter. For example 0.5.
The number of trades should be higher. But it might also affect their profitability.
It's better to wait for a suitable market situation and the algorithm will start working(y)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hello,

Yes, you can change any parameters. The default settings should provide the best risk/reward ratio. In some periods of time, there may be no trades at all. This is due to low volatility in the market.
Also please don't forget to use VPS server.

Rogers29

Customer
Dec 14, 2021
Hello guys, I'm demo testing ELM MT5 with 2 ms latency on Tradersway broker since Monday. After a first losing trade, it recovered nicely and so far it's made 1730 USD profit. Great!. From what I've read in this forum, MT5 is preferred over MT4 for performance reasons. One comment is: I miss an explanation of the parameters to "fine tune" the EA. Is there a sort of "Users Manual" I can get hold of?
Another question: the Pro version requires larger account balance than the 6-chart version?
Finally: any experiences with drawdown?
Great job you're doing here, Jared! Hats off to you!

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Jared, as far as I know many brokers allow their clients to make good profits on demo accounts, but when a client switches to a real account he often loses his deposit because of the broker's fault. Can ELMEA help in this matter?

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Jared, as far as I know many brokers allow their clients to make good profits on demo accounts, but when a client switches to a real account he often loses his deposit because of the broker's fault. Can ELM EA help in this matter?
If you want to get a personal opinion from Jared, you'd better write to him personally in TG. But it all depends on what broker you work with and what type of account you use! I tried many different brokers over the past 3 months, the best results on real accounts I got with Fusion Market and FXpro, even though I didn't even tester them on the demo LOL!

What broker do you work with ?