ELM EA does not open transactions

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
Write to Jared's technical support, he will tell you what you need to change in the settings. Because maybe you're doing something wrong.
He is actually monitoring my account. He even check my trading terminal VPS also . HE DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG. HE TOLD TO RUN AND BE PATIENT. I STARTED RUN THE BOT FROM AUGUST 1ST 2022

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Hi all. The number of trades for this advisor very often depends on the mode that you have selected in the settings. I used the hedge mode for a long time and the financial result suited me. Somehow the market was in a lull and I decided to change the mode to scalping. The first thing I noticed was that the number of transactions has increased significantly, even in a calm market. I concluded for myself that the number of transactions depends on the mode. It is also very important which license you have is PRO or OPTI. All the same, 26 currency pairs or 6 currency pairs. The difference is obvious. If you have a PRO version, the number of transactions will be greater. Another point that I would like to note is the news background. Before very important news, the market always freezes for 1-2 days and, accordingly, the number of transactions decreases.:sneaky: