Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared submitted a new resource:

ELM EA METAL [MT5] DEMO - МТ5

• Metatrader 5
  • Main pairs available for work: Gold/Dollar, Silver/Dollar.
  • You can choose any broker without any restrictions.

The Metal version hasn't passed enough testing on real accounts yet, and optimized settings were not created for it. But by the numerous requests of clients I have released it .At the moment it is a beta version. I advise you to choose the optimal settings yourself.

Read more about this resource...

John G

Sep 16, 2022
Jared, we recently chatted, you promised to release a new version of metal for MT5. I was pleasantly surprised today when I downloaded and installed it in the metatrader. You are a man of your word, you can be dealt with. The first deal has already closed in positive territory.

Reactions: mmswe

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Hello to all forum members! Decided to switch to gold trading. Need advice on which broker has the best conditions for metals? For me, of course, first of all, the size of the spread and the absence of slippage are important.

Roger Fight

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
The good volatility of the GOLD/USD pair allows the EA to open many trades. Working with a bot allows you to get more profitable trades than with manual trading. Despite the high spread for gold, the EA is still profitable, and I am very pleased with this fact. My opinion - Jared has created a professional and profitable algorithm that allows a trader to get rich.

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
Jared, what does optimized settings mean? Are these test settings? Or is it the settings for the Beta version? It's just that I've been testing a demo version of metal with these settings for a couple of months now. They may well be defaulted. The results are impressive. There was not a single drawdown. I even started saving money to buy your license.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared, what does optimized settings mean? Are these test settings? Or is it the settings for the Beta version? It's just that I've been testing a demo version of metal with these settings for a couple of months now. They may well be defaulted. The results are impressive. There was not a single drawdown. I even started saving money to buy your license.
Hello!
ELM Metal and ELM Crypto are fully working versions, but they were not tested for a long time and did not work with as many brokers on real accounts as Optimum or Pro versions and do not have any approved settings which I can safely recommend you to use for your work. That's why I specified in the description of each of these versions (metal and crypto) that the user should select the settings for work with his broker by himself. If you have any difficulties with it, I can always help you - @develonbot

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
Hello!
ELM Metal and ELM Crypto are fully working versions, but they were not tested for a long time and did not work with as many brokers on real accounts as Optimum or Pro versions and do not have any approved settings which I can safely recommend you to use for your work. That's why I specified in the description of each of these versions (metal and crypto) that the user should select the settings for work with his broker by himself. If you have any difficulties with it, I can always help you - @develonbot
This means that working versions by default can be considered default. The important thing is that they make a profit. They work and it suits me completely. By the way, I wonder which of these versions showed the biggest profit in December and January?