ELM EA Opti Demo [MT4]

ELM EA Opti Demo [MT4] 2.3

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
Tripp, besides the beta test, I wonder what the duration of the test was on a real account? According to my data, the normal test period in real life is 30 working days. In principle, this is enough to draw the necessary conclusions. I'd love to hear Jared's answer. (I missed the promotion and would like to know if there will be another one this year? Still, the PRO license is very necessary.)
Republican I downloaded this update 2 weeks ago. At the moment I am in profit. In two weeks I will tell you the result of the month. Are you saying the normal test period is 30 days? OK. Challenge accepted. I myself am interested in what will happen in two weeks. Which broker do you work with, if it’s not a secret?

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
Colleagues, Jared answered me that the test period can be up to 6 months. As I understand it, he takes testing updates very seriously and believes that it is better to release one update per year, but this update will suit all users. With the new 2.3 I'm also in profit. I’ll tell you a secret, I’ve already withdrawn $1,500 onto the card.