ELM EA Opti Demo [MT4]

ELM EA Opti Demo [MT4] 2.3

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
The algorithm performed well last week. After the NFP, my account increased by 20%. What were your results last week?

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
The algorithm performed well last week. After the NFP, my account increased by 20%. What were your results last week?
ResultChart.png
This are my last weeks (in %).

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
I don't see this as a problem. One week with profit, one week without profit. There are different results. Here a lot depends on the broker and on the market itself. Also, another important point is that margin trading using leverage cannot guarantee 100% profitable transactions on your account .. The main thing is that at the end of the month I have a profit.

Reactions: achab

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
Ei pessoal! Alguém já testou a versão PRO em Exness raw spread?
Testei a versão PRO no spread raw Exness, mas o resultado não é muito bom. A própria corretora é instável, com alta derrapagem e más condições de negociação. Não há desejo especial de voltar para ele. Agora abri uma conta no Tikmil. Relatarei os resultados mais tarde.

Reactions: achab and Fucinho

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
What broker are you working with now? What are his trading conditions?
Are you asking it to me?

If so, I am using 3 brokers in real and one in demo.

Live:
LMAX (it has only MT4, actally)
BlueBerryMarkets RAW
Rakuten

Demo:
LMAX

What do you mean for trading conditions?
/achab

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Are you asking it to me?

If so, I am using 3 brokers in real and one in demo.

Live:
LMAX (it has only MT4, actally)
BlueBerryMarkets RAW
Rakuten

Demo:
LMAX

What do you mean for trading conditions?
/achab
By trading conditions, I mean the size of the spread, ping to the broker's server, the speed of execution of transactions, the amount of slippage, the availability of adequate technical support and the possibility of withdrawing profits. It also plays a big role for me where the broker's servers are located.

Reactions: achab

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
By trading conditions, I mean the size of the spread, ping to the broker's server, the speed of execution of transactions, the amount of slippage, the availability of adequate technical support and the possibility of withdrawing profits. It also plays a big role for me where the broker's servers are located.
LMAX has always been a masterpiece, if not the best one, it is one of the very few best Forex Broker: his reputation is very high. Spread is tight, the servers are into Equinix LD4 (my ping is 1.7 milliseconds), the slippage is ok (but I have not enough trades with ELM-EA to give you more details) and the rest is fine. Now, let me tell you one thing, that I think it's singular: the speed of execution on live account is 1/2 of the demo one. In other words, 40 milliseconds for opening and closing trades: great!

Unfortunately also this week I had no trades on LMAX live account because the setting I have tested on demo doesn't work on live: the reason is that the demo account is filtered, the ticks on demo are about 1/3 of the normal, live account. For this reason I am not able to give you suggestions on LMAX. I have opened a specific thread, hoping people that already are trading ELM-EA on this MT4 account will give me their precious suggestions.

Bye!

Fucinho

Feb 17, 2023
Testei a versão PRO no spread raw Exness, mas o resultado não é muito bom. A própria corretora é instável, com alta derrapagem e más condições de negociação. Não há desejo especial de voltar para ele. Agora abri uma conta no Tikmil. Relatarei os resultados mais tarde.
Thanks my friend!

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
No problem. In the end, did you choose an Exness broker with a raw spread or did you decide to open an account with another broker? if the other then share information about the results, as I'm just as interested in this. Thank you!

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
So, what are your news on Tickmill?

Peter Watson

Feb 15, 2023
Satisfied with advisor. The test period on the demo account is over. I don’t see any point in sitting on a demo account. I made the decision to buy. The Opti version is just right for me.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Satisfied with advisor. The test period on the demo account is over. I don’t see any point in sitting on a demo account. I made the decision to buy. The Opti version is just right for me.
Hey, when are you planning on making the purchase? Contact me - @develonbot. Here we can discuss everything in person!)

Peter Watson

Feb 15, 2023
Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate your promptness. I convert funds into cryptocurrencies. I will send you a private message when finished.

White Shark

May 29, 2023
Jared, I've been eating your demo EA for a couple of months now. Everything fits. There are results. Confuses only the price for the PRO version. Why so expensive? All the same, 2300 bucks is a serious amount. What if I can't get my investment back?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared updated ELM EA Opti Demo [MT4] with a new update entry:

ELM EA OPTI DEMO [MT4]

I've been looking forward to sharing with you the exciting news about the development of version 2.3. This has been a challenging and lengthy process, and it has brought many exciting changes and improvements.

The previous version, 2.2, didn't see the light of day for several reasons, including difficulties with updating the code structure. As a result, version 2.3 was born, which is a completely redesigned algorithm. This algorithm takes into account the experience of previous versions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
Jared, how long have you been testing the new update? Can you post the results of the beta test?

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
Jared, how long have you been testing the new update? Can you post the results of the beta test?
Tripp, besides the beta test, I wonder what the duration of the test was on a real account? According to my data, the normal test period in real life is 30 working days. In principle, this is enough to draw the necessary conclusions. I'd love to hear Jared's answer. (I missed the promotion and would like to know if there will be another one this year? Still, the PRO license is very necessary.)