ELM EA Opti DEMO [MT5]

ELM EA Opti DEMO [MT5] 2.3

Grizzly

Sep 16, 2022
It's good that there is a possibility to test the new demo version of ELM before buying it. It's good that the demo version 1.9 showed great results with several brokers and let's see what results I will get with 2.1.

John G

Sep 16, 2022
I propose to discuss the differences between versions 1.9 Opti and 2.1 Opti. I use mt5 from iSiMarkets and would like to draw your attention to the fact that the work of the adviser on version 1.9 cannot be compared with update 2.1. As for me, it's like comparing some kind of Opel and Mercedes. After installing the new version, I practically stopped looking at the chart every hour, everything works like clockwork.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I propose to discuss the differences between versions 1.9 Opti and 2.1 Opti. I use mt5 from iSiMarkets and would like to draw your attention to the fact that the work of the adviser on version 1.9 cannot be compared with update 2.1. As for me, it's like comparing some kind of Opel and Mercedes. After installing the new version, I practically stopped looking at the chart every hour, everything works like clockwork.
Mate, I wouldn't say that about version 1.9. I think every version ELM EA is worthy of praise. There were enough people on the old version who made good money. Me included. The new 2.1 is of course the bomb. I started using it not so long ago and the difference can be seen with the naked eye.

Caleb

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
I started testing this EA recently. I would like to note the absence of drawdowns, the timely closing of transactions, the control of the level of slippage. I also noticed that under bad trading conditions, the adviser does not trade. This allows you to weed out unreliable brokers. I also want to praise the news filter. In general, I have a good impression of this development. I will recommend it for purchase in our bank.

moondogg

Customer
Jun 11, 2017
I started testing this EA recently. I would like to note the absence of drawdowns, the timely closing of transactions, the control of the level of slippage. I also noticed that under bad trading conditions, the adviser does not trade. This allows you to weed out unreliable brokers. I also want to praise the news filter. In general, I have a good impression of this development. I will recommend it for purchase in our bank.
I have also been testing the Pro version with different brokers for quite a long time, the result is great, the main thing is stable execution and good volatility, then the bot will be profitable. What brokers were you working with and what settings did you use ? I personally have figured out some of the parameters with jared and am adjusting some of them to improve the performance of the ELM .

Caleb

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
My list of brokers is Tikmil, Fusion Markets, Forex.com, and FP Markets. I prefer default settings and hedge mode. About what parameters did you communicate with Jared?

Pelican TD.

Feb 15, 2023

MetaQuotes is constantly implementing new technical solutions for our beloved MT5. Therefore, for example, I see no reason to switch to MT4. In June 2023 there was a big update for mt5 with Build 3800. I prefer to keep up with the times. Therefore, my choice is MT5.

Cha

Jun 22, 2023

MetaQuotes is constantly implementing new technical solutions for our beloved MT5. Therefore, for example, I see no reason to switch to MT4. In June 2023 there was a big update for mt5 with Build 3800. I prefer to keep up with the times. Therefore, my choice is MT5.
Yes, you're right! These trading platforms differ in many characteristics of work, MT5 is many times faster and more technologically advanced. This is a fact. But there are for example brokers, where excellent trading conditions for work, but they have the opportunity to work only with MT4. What to do in this case?

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
I don't see any problems. Many forum users work with a license on the MT4 platform and earn good money. If you have found a broker with suitable trading conditions, use the version that works on MT4. This EA is optimized for both MT4 and MT5. I have worked with him on both platforms. The solution is ready. Take advantage.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared updated ELM EA Opti DEMO [MT5] with a new update entry:

ELM EA OPTI DEMO [MT5]

I've been looking forward to sharing with you the exciting news about the development of version 2.3. This has been a challenging and lengthy process, and it has brought many exciting changes and improvements.

The previous version, 2.2, didn't see the light of day for several reasons, including difficulties with updating the code structure. As a result, version 2.3 was born, which is a completely redesigned algorithm. This algorithm takes into account the experience of previous versions and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

vis-a-vis

Customer
Jan 10, 2023
I think the new update will solve the problem of market chaos associated with the geopolitical events of the current moment. The previous update is most likely the foundation for solving this problem, on the basis of which a strong frame can be built. I thoroughly understood update 2.1, as I tested it a lot on demo and in real life. There is profit in the account. This means update 2.1 is working. But the market is the market. And he is unpredictable now. Perhaps Jared again managed to do the impossible - beat the market.

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
Jared, how do you minimize latency? Did you have to sacrifice anything for this? Have the risks increased or remained the same as the previous version?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I think the new update will solve the problem of market chaos associated with the geopolitical events of the current moment. The previous update is most likely the foundation for solving this problem, on the basis of which a strong frame can be built. I thoroughly understood update 2.1, as I tested it a lot on demo and in real life. There is profit in the account. This means update 2.1 is working. But the market is the market. And he is unpredictable now. Perhaps Jared again managed to do the impossible - beat the market.
Hey, in his public page Jared mentions the adaptability of this algorithm; it is able to adapt to current market conditions. I think this is the answer to your post. On a personal note, I would like to add that this EA is equally good on the foreign exchange market and the crypto market. Only this advisor is capable of this. It's universal. I have not seen any analogues.