ELM EA Pro DEMO [MT4&MT5]

ELM EA Pro DEMO [MT4&MT5] 2.3

Castiel

Apr 17, 2011
Hi all ! I decided to write a message here to start a discussion on the work of the 2.1 demo. How are you doing? I can't choose a broker, maybe someone will tell me which broker I can work with?

Trader FX

Sep 16, 2022
Hello colleague, an interesting topic you have broached. So far I've chosen Tickmill mt4 and mt5 for the updated demo version. And i have a Сhocoping VPS. I want to understand the difference between old demo and new one. Why was this update needed in the first place? It seems to me that the old version of the demo is quite professionally done. Maybe he changed something in the settings? Have you sorted out the settings yet?

Roger Fight

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
The release of a new version of something is always a responsible step, I think that version 2.1 will be better than previous versions.
I'm always skeptical about updates, even on my phone. And I won't say anything about Windows at all. But for the sake of sporting interest, I will open an account with Tickmil. I want to use the PRO demo.

Mlbfan44422

Customer
Sep 9, 2022
Hi all ! I decided to write a message here to start a discussion on the work of the 2.1 demo. How are you doing? I can't choose a broker, maybe someone will tell me which broker I can work with?
MT4
LQDFX

MT5
SolidENC

VPS
vpsforextrader

:D

(I would have put the links but it blocked me..?)

Reactions: PCryptor

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
If I were you, I would not worry about the blocking, here many leave various information. I would like to know about the Solid broker, what kind of broker is it?

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022

Roger Fight

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Yes, of course, I work with the Pro version of the FP market broker on Mt5, of course, the slippage is more than I got on demo accounts, but the result is excellent for the real market. If you use MT4, then go to MT5, this platform is much faster and generally more technologically advanced than MT4.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Jared,

good morning. I started to test this MT4 demo version with a RAW account and the suffix is ".i", different from before. So, now the EA can't work because it didn't recognize the symbol (he has in its list only symbols like "EURUSD", "GBPUSD" and so on). Is this "limitation" about the Live version, too? By the way, how to fix it? How to make this EA working with brokers that have different suffixes?

See the attached image for details.

Best regards.
/achab

Attachments

• ELM_EA_suffix_problems.png
    ELM_EA_suffix_problems.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 15

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Hello ! no matter what type of suffix the currency pair on your account has, it can even be " . " (dot) , you just need to select the name of the currency pair in the ELM _EA settings. Just choose a name for each currency pair and you'll be fine. Next time, it's better to contact Jared's technical support, so as not to wait for an answer here.

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Accidentally hitting this forum, I decided to download a demo version of PRO. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of foreign exchange assets. All the same, 26 pairs are quite rare in one Expert Advisor. The number of transactions is simply impressive. I used a small initial deposit, but still made a good profit. Particularly noteworthy is the ability of this Expert Advisor to identify flat areas and bypass them. There was not a single deal in the flat. That is, the most dangerous moments in the market, this adviser simply ignores, which allows you to save the deposit. Weaknesses in this algorithm, I have not yet found.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Hi Ayee, thank you for sharing. I'd like to know, if possible, the broker you are using and since when you are demoing ELM-EA.

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hi Achab,I prefer to work with Tikmil, Activetrades, Forex.com. I've been testing this EA for six months now. I decided to choose the PRO version for purchase, since it was with it that I received the largest profit. I expect to pay back the adviser of the month in 3-4. What broker do you work with? How are your results?