ELM EA Pro DEMO [MT4&MT5]

ELM EA Pro DEMO [MT4&MT5] 2.3

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Hi Ayee,

thank you for your answer. As Already written in another thread here, I am still demoing and last year, I tested it on BlueBerryMarket but it seems that after it passed under ACY Securities, the trading conditions got worst and now it's tile to change it: it's a pity.

In these last days I stared new tests on a new demo account but I need more days to say something about my results.

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hi Aсhab, the choice of a broker is a very important point, a lot depends on it. So I tested brokers from the list recommended by Jared. After all, he has thousands of clients. Many use his list of brokers. And everyone is happy. I trust Jared's professional opinion and I think I will pay for the adviser in the near future. I don't like to sit too long on a demo. I prefer live trading. What do you think about market volatility in January? I think the market has started to recover. I especially like how currencies behave with the dollar. I thought the market would be flat. And it turns out now is the time to take profits. Look today, the euro / dollar gave 100 points of profit.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi Aсhab, the choice of a broker is a very important point, a lot depends on it. So I tested brokers from the list recommended by Jared. After all, he has thousands of clients. Many use his list of brokers. And everyone is happy. I trust Jared's professional opinion and I think I will pay for the adviser in the near future. I don't like to sit too long on a demo. I prefer live trading. What do you think about market volatility in January? I think the market has started to recover. I especially like how currencies behave with the dollar. I thought the market would be flat. And it turns out now is the time to take profits. Look today, the euro / dollar gave 100 points of profit.
Hi! How are you doing this week my friend?
What have you decided about buying the licensed version of ELM_EA?

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Yes, I'm interested in a PRO license. It's my birthday soon and I want to please myself with a gift. Jared, why doesn't the timeframe matter on the license? After all, any Forex strategy depends on the timeframe. Have you invented the Grail that does not depend on time???

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Yes, I'm interested in a PRO license. It's my birthday soon and I want to please myself with a gift. Jared, why doesn't the timeframe matter on the license? After all, any Forex strategy depends on the timeframe. Have you invented the Grail that does not depend on time???
Hi ! No, it's much simpler than that:)The algorithm works on ticks. It analyzes at every price movement. This is a much more accurate method of analysis than bars/candles.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
there is a small promotion and discounts on ELM_EA are up to 30%, if you were planning to buy, this is a good time -https://elm-ea.com/buy-elm-ea-discount/

Patchenko

Jul 30, 2023
bonjour, je reçois ce message à chaque fois. J'ai redémarré plusieurs fois mais rien n'y fait, j'ai suivi toutes les étapes.

ea.PNG

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
My friend, I test 5 demo accounts at once with different brokers and there are no problems. Especially in the journal you have everything ok. And pay attention July 30 was a day off and the market was closed. Maybe it affected your situation.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Xin chào, tôi đã liên lạc với bạn nhiều lần qua telegram nhưng không có phản hồi. Vui lòng cho tôi biết cách mua EA, giá bao nhiêu cho phiên bản không giới hạn và cách cài đặt phiên bản mới nhất.
Brother, cool hieroglyphs, but here is an English-language resource. All traders speak English. This is our working language on the exchanges. If you write in English, we will all understand what you want and can help you. Welcome to our community!