ELM_EA version Pro 2.1 working on FIX API account types

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
Brother, you made money on a new Cadillac! I can't believe my eyes! This adviser made you rich. You have moved to a new level!!!

Samiam52

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
Hi Jason, can you tell me what Set are you using? Did you make any changes to the Set?
Thanks
Joe

jackommen

Customer
May 16, 2023
Hello,as I wrote above in this thread , I immediately opened Fix Api , because I decided to act quickly and take risks !
Hello Jason, I just started with ELM EA are your results still that good? I need a regulated broker for FIX API any suggestions?

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
Good afternoon, for example, I worked with different brokers, since the ELM adviser has no restrictions on choosing and working with brokers. For example, you can choose Tikmil, ThinkMarket or Fusion, I have worked with them, but I do not know how regulated they are. There are dozens of different brokers in the world. I have not paid attention to whether a regulated broker or not for a long time. For the most part, it doesn't matter. Don't you think so?

Reactions: jackommen

Jason_Jr

Customer
Mar 27, 2023
Hi! 👋 Thanks to everybody who was following my account or reading my thread, but unfortunately my broker suspended my account.

I rather want to continue my work with ELM at ActivTrades or Hanko broker, according to my friend's results it is also possible to work there quite well, which he has been doing for several weeks!!

Nevertheless, the result is great, these are the best results in my hobby of working in Forex💰

Attachments

• fx.png
    fx.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 36

jackommen

Customer
May 16, 2023
It seems like you have to stay under the radar with ELM, if you are to greedy they ban you.. I hope you get your money back.
Thanks for the update mate!

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I also had experience with the broker ActiveTrades worked with them for the last 4 months, the result is good, compared to ICM and Pepperstone with which I worked before. The adviser kept and doubled the deposit. I think this is a very good financial indicator.

Reactions: tomo

ehsanice

Customer
Jan 3, 2023
hi guys stay away from Hankotrade too - 2-sec delay during the news they using VDP plugin so choose another broker im testing another broker right now so if find a suitable share here.

Reactions: tomo

Dannyy

Customer
Apr 2, 2023
hola tal vez alguien tuvo inconvenientes al operar este mes de mayo el EA en todo mayo no tuve operaciones en mi cuenta real.

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
hi guys stay away from Hankotrade too - 2-sec delay during the news they using VDP plugin so choose another broker im testing another broker right now so if find a suitable share here.
Thanks for the info man, but this broker is ok, I didn't experience any problems while working. How did you find out about the plugin? This is the broker's internal information, and no one will give it to you just like that. I once contacted the MetaQuotes support company with a similar question, they said that it was technically impossible. The Metatrader 5 platform is protected from outside interference.

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
hola tal vez alguien tuvo inconvenientes al operar este mes de mayo el EA en todo mayo no tuve operaciones en mi cuenta real.
Salute buddy, most likely you have a problem with the advisor settings. Check the Log and Expert tabs. Sometimes a simple reinstallation of the adviser solves the whole problem. In May, my trading was normal. The deals were the same as in April and March. Don't panic, just look at the installation guide and figure it out. I think everything will be ok. There is nothing complicated there.

Dannyy

Customer
Apr 2, 2023
Saludos amigo, lo más probable es que tengas un problema con la configuración del asesor. Consulte las pestañas Registro y Experto. A veces una simple reinstalación del asesor soluciona todo el problema. En mayo, mi comercio fue normal. Las ofertas fueron las mismas que en abril y marzo. No se asuste, solo mire la guía de instalación y descúbralo. Creo que todo estará bien. No hay nada complicado allí.
hola amigo muchas gracias por su respuesta Jared lo ha revisado varias veces no muestra error pero me sorprende que no hubo operaciones tal vez puede ser falla de mi brocker voy a esperar este como va todo.

ehsanice

Customer
Jan 3, 2023
Thanks for the info man, but this broker is ok, I didn't experience any problems while working. How did you find out about the plugin? This is the broker's internal information, and no one will give it to you just like that. I once contacted the MetaQuotes support company with a similar question, they said that it was technically impossible. The Metatrader 5 platform is protected from outside interference.
hi man, u are using the default setting - I think u keep the position open for 720 sec min order time im using min order time 20 sec to 600 sec so for this reason possibly more loss on this broker cuz my orders during the news open with 2 sec to 10-sec delay.

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hello, for example, I'm doing fine, I have trades every day. I have been using the aggressive_scalping set that Jared sent me for quite some time now, and I think it is the best for the current market.

jules

Customer
Jun 7, 2022
Hello, for example, I'm doing fine, I have trades every day. I have been using the aggressive_scalping set that Jared sent me for quite some time now, and I think it is the best for the current market.
Hello Ayee,

could you please share and attach this aggressive scalping.set file ?

thank you!

Also, which broker are you using this set with if you dont mind me asking?

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hello, the attached file has a set that I used in my trading. As for the broker, I prefer ActiveTrades. What broker do you work with?

Attachments

• [elm_scalipng_set_agressive_vof0.8].zip
    1,012 bytes · Views: 19