EM EA Manual & Max lots

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Hi

Does anyone have, ort can point me to a user manual, specifically addressing the EA inputs?
I am trying to determine risk / lot max per trade.

Example : If I have 6x windows / charts / EAs running on one account with a 'fixed lot' size of say 1.0 lot, does that mean my maximum lot exposure is 6.0x - as technically each chart could open a trade at the same time?

Does the MAX LOT EA input limit the number of lots (ie in AutoRisk running), or is the MAX LOT EA input referring to total number of lots that can be opened across all of the account (all charts), as below?

Ie if EA set
AutoRisk = 0,
Fixed lots = 1.0
MAX LOTs = 4.0

Would only 4x charts be able to open trades at the same time?

I am sure the manual, if there is one, would explain this in detail?

Any help appreciated

Gary

Customer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi

Does anyone have, ort can point me to a user manual, specifically addressing the EA inputs?

Example : If I have 6x windows / charts / EAs running on one account with a 'fixed lot' size of say 1.0 lot, does that mean my maximum lot exposure is 6.0x - as technically each chart could open a trade at the same time?

Does the MAX LOT EA input limit the number of lots (ie in AutoRisk running), or is the MAX LOT EA input referring to total number of lots that can be opened across all of the account (all charts), as below?

Ie if EA set
AutoRisk = 0,
Fixed lots = 1.0
MAX LOTs = 4.0

Any help appreciated
Hello, maybe this will help you - https://globalforexforum.com/threads/settings-description.419/

Reactions: Mxgain369

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Thank you

mreams

Customer
Jul 10, 2022
Langley BC Canada
Hi

Ie if EA set
AutoRisk = 0,
Fixed lots = 1.0
MAX LOTs = 4.0

Any help appreciated
I read the setting description and I also am not sure what the answer to your question is. Can the developer please answer?