Forex4you

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
awto® said:
Just an extramarital quote of 20 points, that's it.... of course, the mythical suppliers are always to blame... so you can draw a candle and 100 points and say that everything is fine!
the company's profit department checked the situation ) everything is normal, the company is in profit )

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Guys, the wit exercises are in the gazebo. In DC topics, we discuss the facts coherently.

P.S. this also applies to me :)

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Genevieve said:
Guys, the wit exercises are in the gazebo. In DC topics, we discuss the facts coherently.
What does wit have to do with it? The representative of the DC in all seriousness said that the" wrong " quote for them is correct! How to treat it, everyone decides for himself...

Rihard

Mar 4, 2020
Derek said:
I still have not answered the question about the hryvnia card, there is no such information on the 4you website, there are visa master cards in dollars and in euros, I asked the same question in my personal account to an employee in an online chat, who also did not answer the question and gave me a link read for yourself , and the link is the same information that I looked at before two types of currency usd and eur
The currency column is not the currency of your card, but the currency in which the company conducts the transaction. They have trading accounts in dollars and apparently in euros. You top up the dollar account, enter the amount in dollars in the cabinet, the transaction will be carried out in dollars, similar to the euro. A request in dollars or euros will be sent to your bank and the bank will make the conversion, depending on the currency of the card account. If you have a Visa or MK card, then the currency of your card does not matter, even Ugandan shillings, just the conversion will take place. In general, there is no such thing as the currency of the card, there is the currency of the account. And the card can be linked to any account in any currency.

artemvlaso

May 7, 2014
who changed bank cards, write what ended up, something I don't understand, confirmation that both my cards are enough to withdraw the deposit to another card?

Travis

Feb 23, 2020
artemvlaso said:
who changed bank cards, write what ended up, something I don't understand, confirmation that both my cards are enough to withdraw the deposit to another card?
yes, write to support that such a card should be removed, for the reason of such a card and indicate the card to which the deposit will be withdrawn

Travis

Feb 23, 2020
a bit of Friday math from F4y =)
Spoiler alert
in support, of course, I wrote about a strange discrepancy when I closed in + and the broker wrote you out of envy " -16"% =))

Jake

Apr 21, 2020
Travis said:
a bit of Friday math from F4y =)
Show Content
in support, of course, I wrote about a strange discrepancy when I closed in + and the broker wrote you out of envy " -16"% =))
Hello!

The profit is the result of closed trades, while the Gain is based on the equity value of your account (the floating result of open trades is taken into account).

Travis

Feb 23, 2020
Jake said:
Hello!

The profit is the result of closed trades, while the Gain is based on the equity value of your account (the floating result of open trades is taken into account).
according to your answer, there are 2 options: 1 - you have well, sooo not professional employees in the chat once asked to make a written request to the TP, or do you think I'm an idiot who did not look at the drawdown before posting this screen =)
but seriously, with the number of requests for the work of your site that I send to your TP, you clearly save on QA =)

Travis

Feb 23, 2020
and so it's been three years since I've been trading with 4yu, and then, as I posted above, something went wrong. ( I / O and actual trading are all fine, don't panic) problems encountered only with statistics.
below is all the correspondence with the support of 4YU. please clearly explain how there can be a negative equity indicator (-16%) on a cent account with a balance of 1060USD with a drawdown of 4.56 USD
if I am wrong, then what can I do? I will go to review the trading rates, from the basics, and if 4y are disconnected from reality, then I will leave them only $ 100 for bold subscribers and go look for a broker who has no discrepancies with my reality =)
introductory data ( my calculations why I do not agree with the indicators of the 4th):
the balance is 1060USD with a drawdown of 4.56 USD. (the closing of transactions occurred one day before the screen, i.e. 13.05)
next, I attach a screen of the balance (I / O), which shows that there is no closing in the negative
orange output black replenishment, + screen on the statement of numbers from it
where " + "replenishment," - "withdrawal, ""profit" - a significant change in the balance through trading.
the data is rough, but it is there.
and the state of the negative indicator on May 19

a screen with my transfers on the account and then the dates that support speaks about:
well, in the end, they called and suggested that I try to substitute the data in any physical or mathematical formula...
in general, to your judgment, colleagues, but the representative in this situation, I will ask you not to interfere, your position is already clear, I am only interested in the view of traders on this situation

Ayden

Customer
Sep 19, 2019
Today I found a cool move in the price of two brokers. The first Roboforex, second Forex4you.View attachment 3983View attachment 3984
is that a hairpin in Forex2u on the second chart? Wow!! I have an account there. Ay, maybe someone else will tell you something about this broker, do such horrors often happen there? Who else noticed something negative? Maybe it's time to get out of this broker before it's too late??