Official website: https://fusionmarkets.com/

Year of foundation: 2017

Account Types: The Classic Account, The Zero Account

Trading terminals: MT4, MT5, Webtrader, Fusion Markets MAM

Minimum deposit: No minimum

Deposit currency: AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, SGD and USD

Minimum lot / minimum step: 0.01

Leverage ratio: under ASIC: up to 1:30 | under VFSC: up to 1:500

Trading Instruments: Forex, Energy, Metals, Equity Indices, Share CFDs and soon Commodities

The time of the broker's servers is GMT: GMT +3

DC/Broker Regulator: Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC): #226199 | Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC): 40256

Additional info: Excellent execution, Fast withdraw, Free VPS, Analyst Views, Australia's Lowest Trading Costs (Based on a sample of 30 Global FX/CFD brokers in February 2021), Copy Trading via Fusion+, Free US Share CFD Trading

N1lz

Jun 14, 2021
As written, the broker does have a excellent execution. That means, my trades are executed within 0.03-0.06ms depending on time of the day.

In addition, I created the post so that other customers might share their experience.

nikolozera

Customer
Jul 1, 2021
Good day,

thanks for introducing broker with such low costs, regulations and convenient deposit/withdrawal

please let us know which settings are you using for live account and also how long have you been trading with them?

results are interesting because when I used Tickmill broker I only had loses, NDDfx broker seems fine with results but the only problem is that it needs 10K deposit for fast execution account

so please share your thoughts and experiences as well as results

Regards

N1lz

Jun 14, 2021
Good day,

thanks for introducing broker with such low costs, regulations and convenient deposit/withdrawal

please let us know which settings are you using for live account and also how long have you been trading with them?

results are interesting because when I used Tickmill broker I only had loses, NDDfx broker seems fine with results but the only problem is that it needs 10K deposit for fast execution account

so please share your thoughts and experiences as well as results

Regards
Hey, im testing this broker on a demo currently, because I saw Fusion Markets on the "RECOMMENDED LIST OF BROKERS FOR SCALPING". Things are going very strangely in the demo so far, even though I'm in contact with Jared. The demo has been running for 2 weeks and has only opened one position in loss so far.

Apart from that, I am convinced by the broker.

smorrison49

Jan 24, 2022
Hi everyone
I've been trading with Fusion Markets since a while but with MT4 , not MT5 . Yesterday I installed in my VPSServer the EA using a MT5 Demo account and nothing happened , I mean , it didn't open orders . On the other hand , I was working with IC Markets but the performance wasn't that good as expected , but I have to say the IC opened a lot of orders . Could you please share your experience with this broker and MT5?

Ahmad

Customer
Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone
I've been trading with Fusion Markets since a while but with MT4 , not MT5 . Yesterday I installed in my VPSServer the EA using a MT5 Demo account and nothing happened , I mean , it didn't open orders . On the other hand , I was working with IC Markets but the performance wasn't that good as expected , but I have to say the IC opened a lot of orders . Could you please share your experience with this broker and MT5?
Hi, I've been working on the MT5 trading platform for a while now and I can tell you that the first thing to do is to make sure you have set up your account correctly, because I have an average of 5-10 trades a week, and sometimes even more. It all depends on market conditions. How are your results now?

Reactions: N1lz

N1lz

Jun 14, 2021
Hi, I've been working on the MT5 trading platform for a while now and I can tell you that the first thing to do is to make sure you have set up your account correctly, because I have an average of 5-10 trades a week, and sometimes even more. It all depends on market conditions. How are your results now?

What did you set up extra?

zimbawe

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
hi , kindly check the fusion I have try to deposit 700$ , suddenly my acc was somebody hack inside and withdraw without my permission , I call help desk fusion and manage to cancel it, due to need email verification , 2nd time the scammer again try to withdraw using crytop , I call again to help desk to report the problem first time for me the broker fusion can withdraw without my permission very weird. any one have this Experience .

Methadone

Customer
Feb 6, 2022
hi ahmad, do you mind to share your set for fusion and tickmill that work well for you so we can study the optimize settings of it?

Regards,
Methadone

veved

Customer
Mar 4, 2022
My experience with the broker in demo is very great. The results are even better when I installed their mt4 in a New York server. The mt5 performance was not great, very few trades as compared to the mt4.
This week I started trading live but the slippage was high resulting in losses.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
  1. Any news on this broker?
  2. Who is still trading with it?
  3. Are all accounts flagged?

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hello, I have experience with this broker. The results are good. If you start working with it, I recommend the MT5 platform. Trading conditions are normal. Profits can be withdrawn. If it's not a secret, which broker do you trade with? What are your results?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
  1. Any news on this broker?
  2. Who is still trading with it?
  3. Are all accounts flagged?
This is a good broker, I have been working with him for a long time. There are practically no slips. There is an opportunity for scalping. Major pairs have low spreads. Technical support at a good level.

Payton

Customer
Apr 7, 2016
This is a good broker, I have been working with him for a long time. There are practically no slips. There is an opportunity for scalping. Major pairs have low spreads. Technical support at a good level.
Hi ! Which VPS server location do you use ? As far as I know , Fusion markets servers are only in NY , am I right ?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Hi ! Which VPS server location do you use ? As far as I know , Fusion markets servers are only in NY , am I right ?
Hey ! you are absolutely right. Fusion broker's trading servers are located only in NY, I tested ELM_EA both with a VPS server in NY and in London, the results were better with London. If you are interested in this, you can also check it and report your result after a couple of weeks.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Hello, I have experience with this broker. The results are good. If you start working with it, I recommend the MT5 platform. Trading conditions are normal. Profits can be withdrawn. If it's not a secret, which broker do you trade with? What are your results?
I am still demoing ELM-EA with many different brokers and anyone is positive. But demo accounts are easier to use with scalping, wa already know it.

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
You know, I did not even doubt that you would have good results. This is a reliable advisor. I also made sure of this. I think in real life the results will be the same for you and me. You agree with me?

Reactions: achab