Fusion Markets

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Hi Max Pro,

thanks fir your answer. No, I don’t agree with you because the real accounts always perform worse than demo. I’ll be very happy if I can get in real the 1/3 of what the demo shows me but only if I can maintain the profits for at least one year and that the broker will honor any withdrawal.

Max Pro

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Dear Ahab, the whole difference between demo and real accounts depends on the broker. With most brokers in the market, the conditions are almost identical between these types of accounts. Just stick to the list of recommended brokers and you will be ok.

vicini

Old
Customer
May 16, 2018
Hi Max Pro,

thanks fir your answer. No, I don’t agree with you because the real accounts always perform worse than demo. I’ll be very happy if I can get in real the 1/3 of what the demo shows me but only if I can maintain the profits for at least one year and that the broker will honor any withdrawal.
Achab, I compared my profit on demo and real. Everything is not as pessimistic as you think. I get a ratio somewhere around 1:1. I once argued with Jared about this, but he said that there was no difference between the demo and the real thing. It turns out he's right.