Global Update Scalping - ELM EA Pro_v2.2

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
It is very interesting, what is the fundamental difference between this version and the previous one? I am a fan of scalping and this is just a gift for me. I'll dig into the settings. I want to understand this algorithm in detail.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
You have an interesting update. I am a scalper myself, I trade both manually and with the help of your adviser. If we talk about my results, then the adviser brings me more profit than manual trading. But your progress is amazing to me. Will your update be available for download?

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Jared, update 2.2 will be paid? What will be the cost of the update? How often will it be released?

Reactions: achab

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Jared, update 2.2 will be paid? What will be the cost of the update? How often will it be released?
It should be free: isn't it, Jared?

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
A couple feature I think would be interesting are:
  1. Delete the broker list into the setting, so the EA would be able to trade on the symbol with or without suffix and prefix;
  2. It would be even better to have the possibility to trade any symbol, with no limitation at all, such as exotic currencies (such as AUDCNH, GBPSGD, EURTRY, NOKJPY, etc.), indexes (DAX, US30, Nasdaq, etc.), crypto (BTCUSD, XLMUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, etc.), and materials (such as Oil, cotton, metals, gas, etc.).
I mean, this algorithm understands the direction, the fast trend because of ticks flow, it can be applied on anything: why don't we do it?

/achab

Republican

Feb 15, 2023
You are absolutely right. This advisor is universal. I myself would trade indices with him. For me, this would be a very interesting option. Probably, each group of assets requires separate optimization and individual selection of settings. Maybe Jared just doesn't have time for all of this.

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
You are absolutely right. This advisor is universal. I myself would trade indices with him. For me, this would be a very interesting option. Probably, each group of assets requires separate optimization and individual selection of settings. Maybe Jared just doesn't have time for all of this.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
More: I'd like to trade with different settings on the same symbol, actually it is not allowed with 2.1 version.

Why do I ask for this new feature? Simply: brokers behavior is always different; with the same setting, it can happen that one account trades, another doesn't or one gains but another doesn't and before to substitute it with a new broker or account type, it would be very important to find the best setup it, or finetuning the settings (actually I am using 0.01 lots to check what are my three accounts behavior). But, using this 2.1 version, I am running only 3 accounts (I have 3 licenses) and during this week I had less than 10 trades on all accounts and I will need to wait for more and more days, maybe weeks, to understand which specific settings will suit to my trading behavior.

I hope Jared will take in good consideration my suggestions.
/achab

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I sometimes correspond with Jared, and somehow touched on the topic of update 2.2. He said that this update is being finalized, and so far you need to use 2.1. I am satisfied with the old update. I am the profit and so regularly withdraw. If I'm in a plus, then everything is OK for me.

Aprbahrain

Customer
Mar 23, 2023
Rainis which broker are you using i running into negative anyone has telegram for owners or pro version I would like to know if I’m facing the issue

richie hunt

Customer
Sep 16, 2022
A couple feature I think would be interesting are:
  1. Delete the broker list into the setting, so the EA would be able to trade on the symbol with or without suffix and prefix;
  2. It would be even better to have the possibility to trade any symbol, with no limitation at all, such as exotic currencies (such as AUDCNH, GBPSGD, EURTRY, NOKJPY, etc.), indexes (DAX, US30, Nasdaq, etc.), crypto (BTCUSD, XLMUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, etc.), and materials (such as Oil, cotton, metals, gas, etc.).
I mean, this algorithm understands the direction, the fast trend because of ticks flow, it can be applied on anything: why don't we do it?

/achab
Achab, are you serious? Do you offer scalping with exotics and cryptocurrencies? It seems to me that there is a hedge mode for this. It completely eliminates the risks associated with the volatility of these assets. As for oil and raw materials, I completely agree. This would be the top version.

Ernestfx

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Jared, we're interested in an individual oil license. Is this real? What is the cost of this license? Production time? If everything works out, we can discuss the issue of cooperation.