globoxhost.com

Tobias

Jun 22, 2010
Website - _http://www.globoxhost.com/vds-servers.html

Data centers are located in the USA and Europe.

The pricing policy is flexible.

Distinctive feature-Private Account:
Private Account - this option allows you not to go through the identification procedure, which is described in the user agreement. This option will be useful for those customers who do not want to disclose their personal data over the Internet for reasons of personal security. By selecting this option, you agree that your contact details will include the details of an agent company registered in Panama, and that this company will be the nominal owner of your account/service and will take over the administration of your service if necessary. For a more detailed description of the service, see at: _http://my. globoxhost. com/knowledgebase.php? action=displayarticle&id=50 ($150.00 USD Monthly)

Emory

Jan 28, 2011
Not mysterious at all.I have been working here for more than 2 years,my impressions are only positive.Previously, you could choose the location of the server, I worked on the French server for more than a year,and I am happy with my work.Now offer solid-state in the Netherlands, good speed,I'm thrilled.I recommend it,the pricing policy is really quite flexible.

Tobias

Jun 22, 2010
Mysterious because of the Private Account. This is the first time I've seen such an offer from a hoster.

Lionel

Customer
Feb 7, 2011
I registered with them, paid $ 20 for the VPS.
Waiting for the IP login and password.
Instead, I got a message.

We are expecting the arrival of a new server to host the VPS. The ready-made servers are almost out of space and we are trying not to place users there anymore. The new server should be available in 1-2 days. We strongly ask you to wait, as We want to place you on a new machine with new equipment.

The VPS was opened in a week and a half, and the payment counter was not moved.

They have a very irresponsible cantor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rashad

Feb 8, 2011
I have the same thing:

We are expecting the arrival of a new server to host the VPS. The ready-made servers are almost out of space and we are trying not to place users there anymore.
The new server should be in the beginning or middle of this week. We strongly ask you to wait, as We want to place you on a new machine with new equipment.
If you do not have time to wait, then let us know in this ticket and we will place your order on the old server where the resources are running out.

I'm waiting since 05.02.2019., nothing yet... They have an interesting business... x(

Jett

Feb 8, 2011
I think you should not worry about this, the payment will start ticking from the moment the server data is provided. The only thing that is very inconvenient for them is the transition between tariff plans. New data plan = new server. And you have to drag and drop all the files and configure everything all over again. And so it seems to me they have the cheapest offers, try to find cheaper and offer.

Argo

Sep 19, 2011
Well, today there was a jamb Both VPS servers died, that is, I can go to them, but there is no Internet all the terminals write there is no connection, and the browser, respectively, too. I wrote to the service there is no response yet. It's a shame only today I extended it for a month.
==============================
An hour has passed from the support service no response no greetings. We've disabled access to the servers.
==============================
And so I'll tell you all how it ended. It took 3 hours and lo and behold, the server started working by itself. And what do you think the tech support said!!!! she did not say, the partisans are silent, no apologies, no ordinary answer.

And so, once such a parsley, I will tell you how my acquaintance with globoXhost began. ~x(
Like everyone else, I registered and chose a tariff for VPS when choosing a system, I specifically indicated WIN2008 (I like it more). And what do you think happened.

Two days pass(it turns out that installing the server takes them 2 days), there is no server. I write to those support what is the matter. They tell me that they have replaced the servers and the installation will take a little more time, for another two days. (Emails to users are no longer in fashion)

Okay, I'm waiting for these two days to finally get my server. And then, as always, they surprise me. There is a WIN2003 system although I asked for WIN2008
As always, I write to technical support to find out why it is worth 2003. You won't believe the answer I got
WE DECIDED THAT YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF WE PUT 2003 ON, but if you need it, we will rearrange the 2008 for you within 6 hours. I ask and nafig then I chose when ordering 2008. And I got another interesting answer. The road to HELL is paved with good intentions
And more than one email has not arrived that my subscription to the server is running out

Well, today I am generally happy

In 5 hours technical support responded.

To my question:
Why the server does not work, there is no connection to the Internet and why does the button to restart the server from the site not work??

Answer:
Microsoft has released an emergency Windows security update that requires a server restart, because in some cases, as a result of the update, the network on the server may work intermittently after the update, or the server may be completely unavailable. We recommend that you restart the server via the client panel on our website.(And the fact that I wrote that this button does not work for them they do not care)

Note that there were no problems on any other VPS. Microsoft has released an update specifically for them ;). And no apologies for anything. Only noodles :-&

So run away from there and don't look back.

Argo

Sep 19, 2011
I decided to go on Sunday and there as always full of fun.
I'll tell you right away almost every weekend you have to overload the server, because you just can't get to it, it gives an error connecting to a remote server

Well, I add to the piggy bank this screen was answered only after 5 hours

I use it only for the demos test, otherwise I would not use it

Kyson

Nov 27, 2012
I use it for a month, I have nothing to compare it with, but in my opinion everything works as it should. I hope it will continue to be so.

asus_00

Dec 1, 2012
Recently, I ordered a VPS from them at a rate of $ 20 per month, but I was told to wait for a day to configure VPS-a.

Aaden

Apr 9, 2015
Scammers, described in more detail here itbuben.org (/) blog (/) resent (/) 33568 (.) html I do not recommend to anyone.