How long will it take me to gain back the money I invested in ELM EA?

Malcolm

May 22, 2013
Strange question, for forex trading in general, knowing the possible risks and circumstances that no trader can influence, such as overall market volatility, the work of the brokerage company, Expert Advisor settings, etc. All this is directly related to the total profit of an account. I'm not even taking into account this particular bot, I'm talking about the common links in this chain. This is not a predictable process, which is very difficult to predict these days. I approach the choice of software from the point of view that if it generates a passive monthly income, then this is already a great success, because the money I have invested is not lying idle in a bank account, but is working, and, as in the case of ELM EA, quite successfully:sneaky:

Grant

Oct 5, 2017
I don't understand why you should put other people's money in circulation, because if you don't earn it, you'll owe money... LOL

Lawson

Customer
Nov 2, 2016
In general, I understand the risks that may arise, but it is still a rather interesting question
I'm not worried, the advisor has stable growth. I installed it on 3 different accounts with different brokers two months ago Tickmill, HankoTrade and IС Market. Out of these three only IС is stomping around, very few trades with horrible slippages, I think I will close this account soon and move to Fibo Group.

Lionel

Customer
Feb 7, 2011
How long will it take me to get back the money I want to borrow from a friend to buy an EA?
Do not forget that in addition to the money to buy the EA, you need at least a few hundred more to make a deposit into the account $$$$

Lionel

Customer
Feb 7, 2011
I'm not worried, the advisor has stable growth. I installed it on 3 different accounts with different brokers two months ago Tickmill, HankoTrade and IС Market. Out of these three only IС is stomping around, very few trades with horrible slippages, I think I will close this account soon and move to Fibo Group.
I completely agree, IC is not the best broker, too many clients, the servers can not cope:confused:

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
I studied the behavior of the algorithm on demo accounts with different market volatility and using all available settings for 5 months and I can assume that the Opti version can return its value in 1-3 months. The main thing is to choose a good broker so that the trading conditions on real accounts match the conditions on demo accounts. Can someone share the work of the bot on real accounts? With which broker to open a real account, so as not to waste time on tests. Thanks in advance !

Xander

Customer
Oct 30, 2019
I use all 6 currency pairs, in the OPTI version on a demo account, the bot chooses on which currency pair to open a deal based on its algorithm, so that deals were opened for all pairs at once, I don’t remember. but one currency pair is enough for him for a good profit. so there is no preference for any one currency pair. Although it is better, of course, to use all 6 currency pairs to increase profits and the number of transactions.