How to buy a ELM EA ?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Believe me, you are not the only one who thinks this way, but in addition to buying EA from me, you can pay with cryptocurrency for everything. This is a convenient and fast way (y)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
hello sir jared..how much will it cost to buy the ELM EA in usd. thanks
Hello👋

You can find all the current information on prices on our website -https://globalforexforum.com/threads/how-to-buy-a-elm-ea.397/

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Congratulate me, I am the proud owner of an OPTI license. The purchase process went quickly and successfully. All issues were resolved by the support service almost instantly. I was assisted in the acquisition of cryptocurrency. It can be seen that everything is at a solid level. I had no reason to worry and doubt.

Reactions: mreams

Drezden

Jul 20, 2022
Congratulate me, I am the proud owner of an OPTI license. The purchase process went quickly and successfully. All issues were resolved by the support service almost instantly. I was assisted in the acquisition of cryptocurrency. It can be seen that everything is at a solid level. I had no reason to worry and doubt.
Please tell me where it is more convenient to buy cryptocurrency to pay?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I consider the purchase of ELM a profitable investment in my future. I am pleased that I have a source of passive income, which has already begun to pay off the money invested in it. For me, this is an excellent financial insurance and a significant increase in my future pension.

MagThy

Customer
Aug 8, 2022
Hi! Is it possible to start with Opti and pay the difference for an upgrade to Premium later on? Thanks.

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Hi ! As far as I remember from my conversation with Jared, it is possible, and many of his clients say they do it. The price will have to be checked with him personally.

MagThy

Customer
Aug 8, 2022
Hi ! As far as I remember from my conversation with Jared, it is possible, and many of his clients say they do it. The price will have to be checked with him personally.
Ok thanks. So now we just waiting for his response then... How long does that usually take?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Ok thanks. So now we just waiting for his response then... How long does that usually take?
Hello! To avoid waiting for an answer here, it would be better for you to write to me personally in Telegram. The waiting time would be a few minutes.

As for upgrading from the Optimum version to the Pro version, this is possible. Many customers buy the Optimum package and then, within 1-3 months, buy the Pro package. I usually give good discounts. I do not yet have a technical solution for upgrading versions since these are two different algorithms. Instead I offer a discount. and as a result the client has two packages optimal and pro.

dbBB

Customer
Oct 10, 2022
Jared I bought your system and installed but doesn’t work. I have info: password or login to license server is wrong.
Can you assist?
I send also the same info to your all telegrams accounts without any answer.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Jared I bought your system and installed but doesn’t work. I have info: password or login to license server is wrong.
Can you assist?
I send also the same info to your all telegrams accounts without any answer.
Hi ! I'm in touch for my clients for about 16-18 hours a day , I have not received any messages from you in my personal telgram- @develonbot.

Where do you write your messages?