I need help in choosing to buy !

Ali

May 3, 2015
Hi!
I've been testing Pro and Opti demos with different brokers for quite a while now and I've had a lot of success with all of them, I've also found some feedbacks on the internet about working with licensed versions of ELM_EA and everyone is happy with this bot and I was very close to buying Opti version, but I got confused by the offer from Jared today with gift of two versions when buying Pro version without any discounts. I want to hear from anyone who uses any of the licensed versions as soon as possible, because there are fewer and fewer licenses left!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Case

Customer
Mar 29, 2018
Hi!
I've been testing Pro and Opti demos with different brokers for quite a while now and I've had a lot of success with all of them, I've also found some feedbacks on the internet about working with licensed versions of ELM_EA and everyone is happy with this bot and I was very close to buying Opti version, but I got confused by the offer from Jared today with gift of two versions when buying Pro version without any discounts. I want to hear from anyone who uses any of the licensed versions as soon as possible, because there are fewer and fewer licenses left!

If you don't have the money and are so worried about what to do, then buy Optimum at a discount. See what I mean?
Personally, I prefer working with currencies . After all, the cryptomarket is so unstable!

dato0

Customer
Dec 2, 2017
If you don't have the money and are so worried about what to do, then buy Optimum at a discount. See what I mean?
Personally, I prefer working with currencies . After all, the cryptomarket is so unstable!
Hi all!!! I would definitely use this in my time !
But I bought the Pro and Crypto and Metal version without discounts a couple of months ago, and I'm very happy with this set because I get cryptocurrency deals even when the currency market is in a flat state. And gold consistently gets 3-5 good trades every week! The main thing is to play with the settings! So if there is volatility, it's the opposite of great!

Here are the results of 3 weeks

Attachments

• 1.1.png
    1.1.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 28

nirvman

Customer
Jun 9, 2022
But I bought the Pro and Crypto and Metal version without discounts a couple of months ago, and I'm very happy with this set because I get cryptocurrency deals even when the currency market is in a flat state. And gold consistently gets 3-5 good trades every week! The main thing is to play with the settings! So if there is volatility, it's the opposite of great!

what does your set file look like you are using

Victor

Customer
May 5, 2015
Hi!

Hey!I bought ELM_EA Crypto right after the release, I had to tinker with settings to adjust to my broker, now everything is fine.

Who works with crypto write me to send you set file for Btc/

nirvman

Customer
Jun 9, 2022
Hey!I bought ELM_EA Crypto right after the release, I had to tinker with settings to adjust to my broker, now everything is fine.

I am not using Crypto but would love some advice on how to tinker with my settings.

kuanyee8383

Customer
Jul 9, 2021

quite good, your result. can. I know what brokers you use ?

Ali

May 3, 2015
Always want to get the best if possible, so I want to spend money wisely and not screw up the choice.
Thank you!

Ali

May 3, 2015

Thank you for your help!

lskzn

Jun 17, 2022

I'd like to get that set file mate