IC Markets

Kaden

Mar 7, 2020
Ryland said:
People explain the situation
That's right, there is not enough money to open a position, and the Expert Advisor is constantly trying to do this. So a lot of requests are collected per day. And if it's not about the amount of the deposit, then it's about the Expert Advisor. Put it in the trash can.

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
hls9 said:
The deposit amount is not enough, you need to increase it.
I found out the reason. That's right, there are not enough collateral funds. Then I noticed that the margin is almost equal to the deposit. It can be seen that after March 29, the leverage was reduced, as it was stated, to 20-30. The strange thing is that on the other account, too, demo, the leverage remained as expected. Although it seemed that all the accounts should have been transferred to one jurisdiction. I'll write to tech support later.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Ryland said:
But what he lacked. By the way this reason can not be an abnormal spread that was yesterday at the end of the session?
Demo's account.
1) it is better to upload the bot log, and not the terminal log - well, or both. Although in your case, the terminal log is sufficient.
2) at the end of each message about the inability to activate a pending order, there is an explanation of the reason [Not enough money] - not enough money. I don't want to be mean, but you should have read and understood this message in English.
When such a message appears, you need to look at the account properties with some script, for example, the attached one.
You would immediately see the low leverage and the huge required deposit and realize that even on the demo you do not have enough money.

In general, it is necessary to respond to such things quite quickly, in different DC there are not so few cases of clients being banned due to the server being blocked by endless requests from bots.View attachment 4024View attachment 4025

Reactions: Keezilla

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Genevieve said:
1) it is better to upload the bot log, and not the terminal log - well, or both. Although in your case, the terminal log is sufficient.
2) at the end of each message about the inability to activate a pending order, there is an explanation of the reason [Not enough money] - not enough money. I don't want to be mean, but you should have read and understood this message in English.
When such a message appears, you need to look at the account properties with some script, for example, the attached one.
You would immediately see the low leverage and the huge required deposit and realize that even on the demo you do not have enough money.

In general, it is necessary to respond to such things quite quickly, in different DC there are not so few cases of clients being banned due to the server being blocked by endless requests from bots.View attachment 4026View attachment 4027
Clarified the situation in the root. It was a system glitch. It happened during the March 29 transition. On both demks, the shoulder decreased to incomprehensible values. But most likely up to 20-30. But tech support said that the shoulders remained as they were 500, and the script also showed that the shoulder was 500. In short, you will have to reduce the lot and that's it.
View attachment 4028

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
Dear Trader,
Kindly be advised that due to a temporary technical issue with our payment provider, we will be unable to process your Visa Direct withdrawal request today.
Please rest assured that we are currently fixing the issue and will ensure that your withdrawal will be processed in the shortest time possible.
Alternatively, we suggest you select a different withdrawal method that you used in the past or request a bank wire transfer for your current pending withdrawal/s. Our accounting team will attend to your request to switch methods with maximum priority.
We sincerely apologise for the delay and for any inconvenience that we may have caused you.
Kind regards,
IC Markets

Dear Trader,

Please note that due to a temporary technical issue with our payment service provider, we will not be able to process your withdrawal request from Visa Direct today.
Rest assured that we are currently addressing the issue and will make sure that your withdrawal is processed as soon as possible.
Alternatively, we suggest that you choose a different withdrawal method that you have used in the past, or request a bank transfer for the current pending withdrawal. Our accounting department will consider your request to change the method with the highest priority.
We sincerely apologize for the delay and possible inconvenience.

If they don't fix it quickly, then you need to have a "Plan B".

Marco

Feb 1, 2020
hls9 said:
Dear Trader,
Kindly be advised that due to a temporary technical issue with our payment provider, we will be unable to process your Visa Direct withdrawal request today.
Please rest assured that we are currently fixing the issue and will ensure that your withdrawal will be processed in the shortest time possible.
Alternatively, we suggest you select a different withdrawal method that you used in the past or request a bank wire transfer for your current pending withdrawal/s. Our accounting team will attend to your request to switch methods with maximum priority.
We sincerely apologise for the delay and for any inconvenience that we may have caused you.
Kind regards,
IC Markets

Dear Trader,

Please note that due to a temporary technical issue with our payment service provider, we will not be able to process your withdrawal request from Visa Direct today.
Rest assured that we are currently addressing the issue and will make sure that your withdrawal is processed as soon as possible.
Alternatively, we suggest that you choose a different withdrawal method that you have used in the past, or request a bank transfer for the current pending withdrawal. Our accounting department will consider your request to change the method with the highest priority.
We sincerely apologize for the delay and possible inconvenience.

If they don't fix it quickly, then you need to have a "Plan B".
By the way, the withdrawal by the bank is now without commission at all (even the correspondent bank did not take it). Regulation SC, perhaps on other regulations it remained.

pattu

Customer
May 28, 2019
Ryland said:
I found out the reason. That's right, there is not enough collateral. Then I noticed that the margin is almost equal to the deposit. It can be seen that after March 29, the leverage was reduced, as it was stated, to 20-30. The strange thing is that on the other account, too, demo, the leverage remained as expected. Although it seemed that all the accounts should have been transferred to one jurisdiction. I'll write to tech support later.
You were only given a warning? There was no ban? I have an Expert Advisor that opens and changes orders every second. Here I'll try to run it

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
pattu said:
You were only given a warning? There was no ban? I have an Expert Advisor that opens and changes orders every second. Here I'll try to run it
It was just a warning. There they have a limit on how much I understand, up to 5000 requests they do not pay attention to, more than a warning. The threshold for disabling 25 thousand requests.

Marco

Feb 1, 2020
pattu said:
Switch to mt5 or ctrader, there are no such restrictions.

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
Dear Trader,
Following the business decision, from 2021, our Australian-regulated organization, International Capital Markets Pty Ltd ("IC Markets AU"), with which you have opened an account, will cease to provide investment services to clients located in Europe. Please note that your open positions on your IC Markets (AU) account will be closed on EOD (GMT + 3) and your balance will remain available for withdrawal from your existing trading account.
If you want to continue trading with us, you can do so by transferring your account to one of our other licensed organizations, namely IC Markets (EU) Ltd ("IC Markets EU"), which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission to offer investment services to resident clients from Europe. After transferring your account, your login details, currency equivalent balances, and account settings will be transferred to IC Markets (EU) Ltd.
We reserve the right to request from you information and / or documentation that will enable us to meet our due diligence obligations under applicable law, such as information about your income, condition, tax residency, permanent residence, employment, education, and others.
If you want to transfer your account to IC Markets EU , click the button below.

Someone has experience or feedback on the work

IC Markets (EU) Ltd
?
What is still better/preferable
IC Markets (EU) Ltd
or
IC Markets (SC) Ltd
?

pattu

Customer
May 28, 2019
I think it is better to SC, suddenly the EU can also start to tighten the screws about the shoulders, withdrawal of funds, again you will have to transfer the account

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
pattu said:
I think it's better.
After switching from AU to SC, did something change/change?
I held on to the AU for a reason, but covid-all"broke"...(I do not want to develop this reason).

sacha21

Mar 17, 2014
hls9 said:
After switching from AU to SC, did something change/change?
I held on to the AU for a reason, but covid-all"broke"...(I do not want to develop this reason).
As far as I can see from the execution of transactions, it has not improved. ICY in recent months has become one of the worst among the best brokers for night scalping, as it is not paradoxical.

Case

Customer
Mar 29, 2018
sacha21 said:
ICY in recent months has become one of the worst among the best brokers for night scalping, as it is not paradoxical.
Everyone has deteriorated except for Paperstone. Ays generally began to play pranks as early as last year.

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
Does somebody let ElonMuskEA work on ICMarkets? How are your results?
These guys have unstable order execution. orders are executed differently on each server, some of their servers execute orders perfectly - others are terrible.

I have tried working on both Live and Demo accounts, both MT4 and MT5.
Bottom line: No stability due to very volatile execution. I ended up going to Tickmill

Dumberman

Customer
Dec 12, 2021
Sapele
An account without a commission cannot be more profitable than an account with a commission. If there is no commission, then it was added to the spread (and rounded to baboutthe lower side). Therefore, you should not be afraid of invoices with a commission.

And you need to choose a broker who has limits and takeaways that do not slide into the negative, and often even slide into the negative. plus, which discourages a significant portion of the commission. I've been scalping on this for more than a year, I'm happy with everything, I earned it in 2020, I brought it out and spent it more than 16,000 euros. The invoice is in the signature.
So which broker do you use

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
I would like to add a few words about the IC Markets broker, technical support, of course, leaves much to be desired, sometimes you have to wait for an answer for several days. Another unpleasant fact is quite large spreads, and given that I trade with an adviser and open many deals, this broker is not suitable for scalping and algorithmic trading. At the same time, I work with the FUSIONmarkets broker, on MT5, it shows itself well, trading conditions are much more stable.

MagThy

Customer
Aug 8, 2022
These guys have unstable order execution. orders are executed differently on each server, some of their servers execute orders perfectly - others are terrible.

I have tried working on both Live and Demo accounts, both MT4 and MT5.
Bottom line: No stability due to very volatile execution. I ended up going to Tickmill
Does Tickmill give free VPN when trading enough lots over a month? No problem withdrawing profits?