MFF settings

Delight

Customer
May 19, 2022
Hi! Check your account settings and use the right VPS server. Also try to observe your trading conditions in which the bot works and find the reason for their negative trades, most often after adjusting the settings all works steadily. I know a guy who with the help of ELM passed all the tests both on MFF and with FTMO.This is real.
Thankyou. I am looking for live account setfile for Mff..

Nish2690

Customer
Jul 6, 2022
Has anyone found a good setfile for MFF that I can use on my live $200k account. I tried a few and even default and it’s not working well. Scalping and hedging

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
Hello , I want to add a few words for myself and put the set file on mt5 in scalping mode , with which I successfully passed the first stage on the MFF . I have calmer settings and increased signal filtering. Yes, with ELM_EA everything is real and everything is possible.

Mena

Customer
Jun 21, 2022
Hi
I have a problem with the indicator, after installation it connects and after hours it does not connect
Does this happen to everyone?
or i have a problem

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
I asked Jared about this and this is what he said:
.Enabling Reverse allows you to profit from brokers whose liquidity runs out before your order executes and therefore executes at a worse price in the pile.

However, this will not work if you enable Reverse and still get high slippage. Most likely, these are artificial slippages on the broker's part, which are applied to any of your trades.

To apply Reverse, you need to turn the parameter to True.

Reactions: phil

Mena

Customer
Jun 21, 2022
I asked Jared about this and this is what he said:
.Enabling Reverse allows you to profit from brokers whose liquidity runs out before your order executes and therefore executes at a worse price in the pile.

However, this will not work if you enable Reverse and still get high slippage. Most likely, these are artificial slippages on the broker's part, which are applied to any of your trades.

To apply Reverse, you need to turn the parameter to True.
How do I activate

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
Dear blessed community. I have been spending 12 years in trading & trying FTMO for last 3 years. All manual and then some bots which used martingale/ And in the end ALL MADE BIG LOSS. I know now am in the right place. I have few question please help me .. Which BOT MODE or settings you use for FTMO ? Please recommend 3 or 4 brokers where i can fund and trade with the bot ?

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Hi, started testing ELM in mod scalping hedge mode a week ago with the following parameters
VolumeOrderFlow 1.5
Spread Coef 0.3
It was a pleasant surprise, I thought that in this mode there will be less trades and this even though I have not connected VPS yet.
I will report my results here
I opened an account with broker Tickmill MT4. It would be interesting to know your results and who works with what broker. Are you satisfied with your broker, how is ELM behaves on the terminal of this broker?
How is your result after 1 month ?

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Hi! Check your account settings and use the right VPS server. Also try to observe your trading conditions in which the bot works and find the reason for their negative trades, most often after adjusting the settings all works steadily. I know a guy who with the help of ELM passed all the tests both on MFF and with FTMO.This is real.
Hi bro! I hope I will soon be able to afford the license and open a real account. I have no problem with them and many other prop firms, you should use Mt5 if you have it available.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Despite a rather sluggish market this summer, the results are excellent. I am more and more convinced of my decision to buy ELM_EA. If I hadn't bought the EA, the money would have been spent in the middle of nowhere and would not have made any profit as usual. I now have a passive income and a significant addition to my future pension. Thanks Jared!

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I am continuing my second month of testing, the results are excellent. During this time I have worked with 3 brokers in different settings. How are your results? What version do you work with on real accounts?