MFF settings

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Hello ! I don't know a lot of Portuguese and I seem to understand you. I have done many tests with different prop firms, on different trading platforms. I got good results with FTMO on MT4 and MFF with standard settings, try to work with them and check for yourself.

fael31101997

Sep 22, 2022
Olá ! Não sei muito português e parece que te entendo. Eu fiz muitos testes com diferentes empresas de prop, em diferentes plataformas de negociação. Obtive bons resultados com FTMO em MT4 e MFF com configurações padrão, tente trabalhar com eles e verifique por si mesmo.
O amigo vou utilizar e qual lote usou pra quanto de banca ?

danmar

Nov 3, 2022
Hi, I'm using one in my test. I've already passed the first stage.
Now I'm on the second test.
I'll put the sets here
I hope it helps.
There were more than 250 trades, few stops.
let it continue like this.
just check the lot
HI, thanks so much to your informations, i will try to pass also, probably MFF : 1) do you pass the challenge 2 ? // 2) how to be sure to not be down more than 4 or 5% a day ? 3) do you advise me for an other prop fund compagny ?
thanks so much, Daniel French retired in manila

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
HI, thanks so much to your informations, i will try to pass also, probably MFF : 1) do you pass the challenge 2 ? // 2) how to be sure to not be down more than 4 or 5% a day ? 3) do you advise me for an other prop fund compagny ?
thanks so much, Daniel French retired in manila
Actually, there is a demo version, which is similar to the real one. Therefore, if you do not understand something, then it is better to start with it. And with a prop firm, I myself worked on this adviser and got good results. So everything is in your hands.

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
Which prop firm? And which timeframes
I tried to work with 3 Prop Companies, these are MFF, FTMO and 8cap. The first two tests were very successful at default settings, but not so with 8cap. Probably because their servers are located in Tokyo..

Vinicius

Customer
Jul 8, 2013
Hello Vinicius!
Do you have results with the 2.1 bot version?
Hello ! I started testing ELM EA , since version 1.8, after which I already bought a 1.9 license. It seems to me that the difference is obvious, because with each update the algorithm works better. I'm currently using version 2.1 and haven't had any problems so far.