MT5 does not open trades on my Demo account

sdores

Dec 6, 2021
I installed the Demo version ten days back and no operatives so far. Everything seems to be Ok but no trades forthcoming. What could be the reason?

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
Colleague, it's actually difficult to answer your question without a screen from the Expert tab. If you do it, then you can find out the reason. The second option, you can contact Jared for technical support, he always answers questions quickly enough. Also, pay attention to the main status of the bot on the information panel.

Tripp

Customer
Mar 30, 2020
I recommend that you open an account with another broker. in a couple of weeks it will be possible to compare the results and draw some conclusion.

Dihogold

Customer
Sep 27, 2022
t.me
Hello let me try Help you, with My 2 years using Good EAs.

1- Learm and spend more time with This EA, is Really Good.

2- Normally Is better trade From VPS, London or NY session.

3- The VPS canot have less Then 2CPU To Be Good,(Many ppl pay the Cheaper VPS and it sometimes is more slow then our Home PC.

4-Rember That This EA is Sentiment EA with Volume Indicator, So if u Set it in normal market trades gonna be 40% Good, But if u ON it on NY Session, London Opening Session you will be 90% Good trades.( having a good Broker).

5-Having a Good Broker, chose one Of the list the Suport provides results. Me By Myself i can test Brokers and see The quality Before Set The EA.

6-Good Broker Means have Good Ping (Ms) from you VPS point. Good Execution on Open and Close trades and Sllipage.

I hope this info can help you, Follow This steps and you will good,
Have good trades!

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Hello let me try Help you, with My 2 years using Good EAs.

1- Learm and spend more time with This EA, is Really Good.

2- Normally Is better trade From VPS, London or NY session.

3- The VPS canot have less Then 2CPU To Be Good,(Many ppl pay the Cheaper VPS and it sometimes is more slow then our Home PC.

4-Rember That This EA is Sentiment EA with Volume Indicator, So if u Set it in normal market trades gonna be 40% Good, But if u ON it on NY Session, London Opening Session you will be 90% Good trades.( having a good Broker).

5-Having a Good Broker, chose one Of the list the Suport provides results. Me By Myself i can test Brokers and see The quality Before Set The EA.

6-Good Broker Means have Good Ping (Ms) from you VPS point. Good Execution on Open and Close trades and Sllipage.

I hope this info can help you, Follow This steps and you will good,
Have good trades!
Yes, I completely agree with you. If you follow all the recommendations and provide the bot with good trading conditions, then everything will be in order.

Reactions: Dihogold

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Yes, I completely agree with you. If you follow all the recommendations and provide the bot with good trading conditions, then everything will be in order.
Hi cavv

Regarding point #6, I can find out about the Ping (ms), it's displayed at the bottom right corner of the MT5 terminal but how do I found out about "Good Execution on Open and Close trades and Slippage"? How are these conditions measured and where can I locate them?

Thank you very much.

Reactions: Dihogold

Dihogold

Customer
Sep 27, 2022
t.me
Hi cavv

Regarding point #6, I can find out about the Ping (ms), it's displayed at the bottom right corner of the MT5 terminal but how do I found out about "Good Execution on Open and Close trades and Slippage"? How are these conditions measured and where can I locate them?

Thank you very much.
Hi There!

Some Specials EAs or Terminals of tradings give all this information after place a single Trade, i will Not write Names of others Tools here to respect the Forum and The Good EA we are using, But sometines you can see by urself that when it places a trades, is like a DELAY on it.
But i still new user on ELM EA, But just seeing The IMPUT LANES i Know This is a really good Tool of trading.
Good trades To all!

m3svcs

Customer
Jun 21, 2021
Hi There!

Some Specials EAs or Terminals of tradings give all this information after place a single Trade, i will Not write Names of others Tools here to respect the Forum and The Good EA we are using, But sometines you can see by urself that when it places a trades, is like a DELAY on it.
But i still new user on ELM EA, But just seeing The IMPUT LANES i Know This is a really good Tool of trading.
Good trades To all!
Hi Dihogold

I was told a latency of 1 to 5 ms terminal latency is considered okay for ELM, I'd appreciate it if you could post some screenshots or examples of what makes a good DELAY and where such a VPS or system is available that can provide optimal and favourable performance for ELM.

Thank you very much.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Why don't you look into the Expert and Log folder? It contains information about trading conditions and slippage.