My settings

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Hello, can I ask which brokers and what kind of account you are working on? I have worked on different accounts since I made a purchase, but in the last 15 days in a period of 1 month has opened 10 transactions and only one in the snow. I believe ELM is consistent, but I could not reach any profit in the licensed pro version. Could you please share with me which broker and account type you are working with?
Hi, I'm also working with ELM_EA Pro 2.3. I opened an account with Tikmil Mt5 Pro, but their work seemed unstable to me, the ping value changed several times and reached 130ms. After contacting support, I was told that we reconnected you to another server due to problems on yours.

Now I’m thinking that I’ll open an account with FXPro or HankoTrade, I had excellent results on demo accounts with these brokers.

Reactions: Fatih Türkiye

TrapFX

Customer
Sep 26, 2022
Hello, can I ask which brokers and what kind of account you are working on? I have worked on different accounts since I made a purchase, but in the last 15 days in a period of 1 month has opened 10 transactions and only one in the snow. I believe ELM is consistent, but I could not reach any profit in the licensed pro version. Could you please share with me which broker and account type you are working with?
Hi, I'm also working with ELM_EA Pro 2.3. I opened an account with Tikmil Mt5 Pro, but their work seemed unstable to me, the ping value changed several times and reached 130ms. After contacting support, I was told that we reconnected you to another server due to problems on yours.

Now I’m thinking that I’ll open an account with FXPro or HankoTrade, I had excellent results on demo accounts with these brokers.

Ernestfx

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
If this EA does not open trades, it means there are no suitable conditions on the market. I'm already convinced of this. I have another advisor running parallel to ELM EA. Over the past month, he opened 40 trades for me, 70% of which were at a loss. There is no need to chase the number of transactions. The quality of the deals is important.

dieegoocosta

Customer
Dec 21, 2022
Oi, eu também estou trabalhando com ELM_EA Pro 2.3. Abri uma conta no Tikmil Mt5 Pro, mas o trabalho deles me pareceu instável, o valor do ping mudou várias vezes e chegou a 130ms. Depois de entrar em contato com o suporte, fui informado de que reconectamos você a outro servidor devido a problemas no seu.

Agora estou pensando que vou abrir uma conta com FXPro ou HankoTrade, tive excelentes resultados em contas demo com esses corretores.
FXPro está em Londres?

lugacarvalho

Customer
Aug 7, 2023
Friends, I would like to know if anyone is using or has already used ELM Pro to pass proprietary tables (FTMO, The5ers)?

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Friends, I would like to know if anyone is using or has already used ELM Pro to pass proprietary tables (FTMO, The5ers)?
Hi, I'm using this license for FTMO. The first level went through without any problems. Now on the second level. Interesting info about The5ers. I went to their website. I'm thinking of opening an account with them too. I'll start with 100 bucks. I'll let you know about the results.

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
Hi, I'm using this license for FTMO. The first level went through without any problems. Now on the second level. Interesting info about The5ers. I went to their website. I'm thinking of opening an account with them too. I'll start with 100 bucks. I'll let you know about the results.
Did you use MT4 or 5 for FTMO ? Default set ?

Alexandre

Customer
Apr 4, 2020
Did you use MT4 or 5 for FTMO ? Default set ?
For FTMO I use MT 5. The settings are usually default. But if the market starts to get hectic, you have to change some parameters. But this is always individual. I recommend understanding the settings and looking at several options. The market is different.