myforexvps.com -Amsterdam, London, New York-SSD-Uptime 99.99% - Ping 1ms

Emory

Jan 28, 2011
myforexvps -100% Super Reliable Hosting - No reboots, neither on working days nor on weekends. We Have Been Working since 2019.

http://www.myforexvps/html

Why You should choose MyForexVPS™ Virtual Servers for Forex trading:
  • New Business-Class Hardware (DELL and IBM branded servers , RAID10 disk array on SSD allows you to guarantee high performance and smooth operation of the VPS
  • 100% Licensed Windows Server 2008 R2 (also 2012 and 2003) in English for Forex server management
  • Best value for money - we are not intermediaries, we have our own equipment, and it is the server, own IP addresses, etc.
  • Servers located in Netherlands, EvoSwitch + Data Center in London, Telehouse Data Center-both own a first-class international hosting network with a 99.999% uptime guarantee
  • High-bandwidth communication channel. At the moment, the Data center has a bandwidth of more than 3 Tbit / s
  • VPS are intended only for Forex trading (Forex)
  • Forex VPS will allow you to conduct round-the-clock trading on the Forex market, also using Forex advisors and experts
  • No VPS reboots per se.

Minimum Ping to popular European and American Forex Brokers
For example Alpari, Lmax, Forex4you, Exness – 1 millisecond
Learn more about other brokers on our website in the section " Ping to Forex Brokers"

5 Fares in Amsterdam
from $3.99 per month (if you pay immediately for the year)

3 fares in London
from $19.16 per month

3 fares in New York
from $8.99 per month

For more information, see MyForexVPS

Good trading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gainserver

Jessie

Mar 23, 2017
Hello

I plan to use the services of this service. What can you say about the reliability and stability of hosting? Were there any problems with installing the terminal?

Thanks

Wilson

Mar 24, 2017
I received a message about the move of the London servers to the new technology. Can you learn more about how the move will be carried out? Will they give you a second server for transferring terminals or what? Do I need to open a ticket for moving?

PS. Problems for the year with the VPS data - zero. uptime of my vps is 100%. very satisfied.

Emory

Jan 28, 2011
You need to coordinate the move through the ticket. For convenience, the option with the second server is working.

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
What is your tariff?

I switched from Forex VPS SOLO NL to Forex VPS PRO NL, better, but not much, once a month, approximately on the 21st-27th at 11:30...11: 39 (and briefly, sometimes, can be from 22: 00 to 24: 00):
Screenshots

I can't get access now (three attempts in 15 minutes).

Before I write to support, I want to understand if this problem is just me or ...?

Wilson

Mar 24, 2017
Forex VPS PRO UK
There have been no reboots since April 2019. I didn't find any cases of unavailability for the connection either.

Trent

Aug 13, 2017
Change:

1) I'm a moron: the only one of all emails from mayforexwps that contained credentials got into spam.
2) All other emails passed normally.
3) Perhaps you should reconfigure the mail robot or warn users that a letter with an account for a paid service should be separately searched for in spam from all other system emails.

Wilson

Mar 24, 2017
So the activated service is immediately visible in your personal account, you can immediately ask in the chat about the credentials. I answer quickly enough.
For example, I did not send any emails to spam, most likely it was your mail service that sent it to spam because of a couple of letters that came in a row.

Emory

Jan 28, 2011
In each email when ordering a server, we write:
After we receive your payment, the virtual dedicated server you ordered is installed automatically. The installation takes 20 minutes. A notification with all the parameters for logging in to the server will be sent to your email address. If you haven't received it, check with the Spam folder. Also, here are copies of all our poisoned emails https://www.myforexvps/billing/clientarea.php?action=emails

Emory

Jan 28, 2011
Dear Traders,

We would like to inform you about the new VPS plans in the data centers of Amsterdam and New York.

New VPS Plan «ULTRA"in Amsterdam for heavy loads.

VPS ULTRA:
4 x Intel Xeon E5-2650V4 (8800 MHz)
8 GB RAM
100 GB SSD
Dedicated IP Address
Monthly price $89.99

New VPS Plan «TURBO" in New York with the fastest processors (4200 MHz per core) available in the Forex market offerings.

VPS TURBO:
2 x Intel i7-7700K (8400 MHz)
6 GB RAM
50 GB SSD
Dedicated IP Address
Monthly price $81.99

All resources are fully allocated to your server!

Visit our website for more information: https://www.myforexvps/

Successful Forex trading!

With best wishes,
Team MyForexVPS

Westley

Jul 14, 2015
Guys help can who knows such a problem. I have mt4 terminals running on this server alpari, sometimes I have to go to the server from two different pcs, the problem is that when I go through the PC to the server, the terminals there are not displayed and do not open until I close these terminals on the second pc and also vice versa

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Good afternoon, everyone. I would like to leave a small review. With myforexvps I've been doing great for 2.5 years now. But the last two or three months I have not seen a very pleasant picture. In January, strange situations were noticed with the terminals, you go to the VPS terminals, I work, but the advisors standing on them partly flew off and partly lost sets. But okay, let's put it down to my not paying attention. But the problem was not only for me but also for a friend. Then, on March 11, just at midnight, there was a replacement of RAM, as a result of another reboot and another meeting of the Expert Advisors. I do not dispute the letter from support came that you need to restart the terminals and Expert Advisors. But at 12 at night, I usually sleep. And fortunately there were no open positions. And here it is again today. In the morning I try to go to the VPS there is no access. I open the ticket, the support is trying to do something there, writes everything is fine, you can go in. The problem was probably on your side. But the terminals then keep a log and there I find out that the connection was cut off at 23.28 and restored only at 8.20 the next day. Just after my application. The support froze off by the fact that there was a network switch malfunction and while it was being fixed, there was no connection. But 8 hours to fix the problem and then only after my application. The connection of the VPS to the network must be controlled somehow? This is the main function of the VPS. The impression deteriorates little by little.