Our living Country, city and language (for meeting)?

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
Fellows,

do you think it's a good idea to add where we live, what languages we speak so we can share more information and, why not, meeting for improving our trading results?

Pelican TD.

Feb 15, 2023
I would suggest it is better to share your experience - who has been trading for how many years, what type of trading he prefers, maybe there are intraday traders or other stories. Let's just say, professional information is interesting. For example, maybe someone develops algorithms himself and can offer some improvements or additions.

achab

Customer
Sep 28, 2022
I live in Italy and, after many years spent in trading on the stock markets, I have fallen in love with Forex on 2010 (maybe I started trading on Forex before, but I have no data to show about that). My very first Broker has been AAAFx, that I changed quite soon with others, such as Go Markets, Pepperstone, etc..
Screenshot (319).png
I have studied the technical analysis, the fundamental analysis, I have followed many online seminars, I went to some trading rooms but my preference has always been automatic trading, since I am working on computers since 41 yeas, now. I have lost money and I have gained money.

I have been co-admin of an Italian forex community (forexometro.com, click here for details).

Actually I am trading with different software that allow me to make complex arbitrage.

I like ELM-EA and I am here to make money at my best.
/achab

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
It would be interesting to know in more detail what you like about ELM EA, given your vast experience in trading in the financial markets. What are its strengths compared to other bots? I also decided to purchase it, and I am very interested in your opinion on this issue.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
This is a global trading forum. There are users from all over the world who write posts in 10 languages. Now we are a community of passionate people. Most importantly, we all realize ourselves in our favorite business. Thanks to Jared and his designs, we've all found a lot of new friends. For example, I very often visit this forum just to chat with like-minded people and learn something new. I hope the forum users support my point of view.