Pepperstone

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
It is advisable to do this on sites where there is an official representative of the broker who could express his version to the public and generally confirm that you are really their client and did not draw all these pictures and logs.
Yes, there is such a site to me already and in a personal account it was thrown off by a kind person and I myself have watched it more than once. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com There are even answers from the official representative. So I'll wait for the data, wait for the PS response, and then I'll post everything there.

Nico

Feb 28, 2017
Melvin said:
I have already offered them to restructure this money for several years ahead. But so far, they are silent as fish.
You are trying to run ahead of the engine. At first, it was necessary to collect as many facts from them as possible, without making claims, to get a tick history from them, information about whether this index is hedged from suppliers, to provide server logs, etc.It is probably better to get some general information through other clients. And when you already have all their statements on hand, then you already need to say: "Based on the facts I have received from you, I claim such and such a sum." And then it would be harder for them to come up with their own excuses. The facts they have already thrown off would be in the way. And you seem to be doing the opposite, in the reverse order: first you demand money from them, then you demand to explain the reason for canceling transactions, and then you ask for some facts about these transactions. If the broker has already come up with his own version of why he did not pay you, then now he will be able to fake the facts so that they fit well into his version.

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
You are trying to run ahead of the engine
Unfortunately, this is the first time I got into such a situation. But we'll see what happens next. All the same, they are silent on all my letters.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Does this remind anyone of Scheherazade's fairy tales from 1001 Nights?
About how today zaregannyy innocent boy with eyes like mountain lakes, once read us good about DC, immediately put there $78,000 and quite accidentally with a frequency of 3-4 orders per second bought 3 months as some left office slyapannyy index, which is nowhere else, the maximum possible lots right from the opening?!
And of course, he did not assume that there is no liquidity under this index and x. z. from where and with what delay quotes, but the mt4 server can easily execute orders (because there is no return from the PL), if the DC does not track and does not otoffkvotit this wild flow.
Melvin said:
Unfortunately, this is the first time I got into such a situation.
View attachment 4006View attachment 4007
"Ural dumplings" have a rest...

Nico

Feb 28, 2017
Melvin said:
The most interesting thing is that I still have these 300,000 in my account. No one has taken them off me yet! = ) Actually, I still hope that I will be able to take everything away.
I just can't withdraw this money!
I think that the money was not written off in order to make money on you, to take your 78 thousand. If the account is now 378 thousand, then you may want to start trading huge lots on them. Then there are 2 possible outcomes: 1) you will merge everything or most of it, 2) you will make a huge profit.
In the first case, you will be additionally charged those zeroed 300 thousand, and it will turn out that you made a big drain from your own 78 thousand. It is possible that there will be nothing left of this money.
In the second case, you will be charged all the new profit, since it was obtained on the basis of non-existent 300 thousand. In the best case, they will write off 300 thousand, and all the profit received after the incident will be multiplied by a factor of 78/378.
But that's just my guess. I don't know how this broker will actually work. If you really did not use any vulnerabilities, and you were canceled fair trades because of their profitability, then the broker works on the model of a market maker. In this case, your profit is his loss and vice versa. Such brokers can even consider any deposits of clients as their own money, and they will hold on to this money in every possible way and do everything to ensure that the client does not withdraw them as long as possible. However, I have never heard anything bad about Pepperstone before, so I am very interested in how your story will end.
In general, trade with normal brokers who do not cancel profitable trades and work on the A-book model, not B-book. If you have caught a broker stealing and cheating, then do not give him a reason to deceive you twice. Go to another broker.

Nico

Feb 28, 2017
Genevieve said:
And of course, he did not assume that there is no liquidity for this index and x. z. from where and with what delay the quotes are, but the mt4 server can easily execute orders (because there is no return from the PL), if the DC does not track and otoffkvotit this wild flow.
There is no wild request flow in the logs (if the logs are true). The wild stream is hundreds and thousands of requests per second. The use of Expert Advisors at the broker is not prohibited, and the frequency of requests to the server was also not exceeded, judging by the logs. 5 requests per second is still far from a batch flood. He could easily open just one trade or open one trade per second, i.e. open 5 times fewer trades. If you canceled all the transactions, including the first one, then it's definitely not about the package flood, namely, the opening at non-existent prices.
Here the jamb is completely on the side of the broker. If the broker operates on the A-book model, then the "order done" message should be sent only after opening a similar volume from the supplier. Execution without prior confirmation from the supplier is stupid and very risky. Perhaps this was done many years ago, when there were no fast-working api providers. And in this case, most likely, there is no supplier at all, and b-book works.
The trader, of course, is a crook himself, if he tried to make money on the lagging flow. But on the other hand, the trader did not break any rules, and bought at the price that was offered to him.

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Genevieve said:
Does this remind anyone of Scheherazade's fairy tales from 1001 Nights?
Yes, I do not pretend to be the "honored trader of the year" =) As I can and trade =)
Genevieve said:
after reading a good thing about DC, I immediately put $78,000 there
I brought in $ 1,000 And then made 300,000 on this index, And yes, this is already like a fairy tale on your part, but again I do not pretend, everyone earns to the best of their abilities.

Genevieve said:
I bought it for 3 months
no, 10 days was enough for me.

Genevieve said:
H. z. where and with what delay quotes, but the mt4 server can easily execute orders (because there is no return from the PL), if the DC does not track and otoffkvotit this wild flow.

I didn't understand what you said at all. But I assume that the delay is some kind of server or broker error, which is actually what I'm trying to find out now. And if the orders are executed, then they can.
Genevieve said:
I did not assume that there is no liquidity for this index
I really didn't assume, relying on the fact that they have an ASIC license

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
I think that the money was not written off in order to make money on you, to take your 78 thousand. If the account is now 378 thousand, then you may want to start trading huge lots on them.
The account is now about 280000. There, according to their rules, you need a month to resolve the situation with the help of correspondence, and then apparently they "nobly" take the money =) Since they don't respond to anything =) And my there exactly 1000 I can throw off the log, but this is true to the case does not apply at all, so in PM without problems.

Nico said:
you may want to start trading on them
they turned off my trade completely

Nico said:
In general, trade with normal brokers
Name at least a couple. In search of such a broker, I searched the entire Internet from instaforex and deaf fxdd to alpari and etoro. Everywhere some trash is not clear under what jurisdiction. It seemed to me that perer is some kind of optimal broker and there are spreads of norms and ASIC. For two years I sat on it in demo mode, then I brought in some money, raised some money, and here I am.....

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Filipe said:
Are arbitrageurs being bullied again? Never had it been like this, and here it is again
Listen, can you really explain what your complaints are about me?

Filipe

Oct 21, 2018
Melvin said:
can you explain what your complaints are about me?
The wrong question. Where did you see my claim against you ? I personally have zero complaints. This is called on the thief and the cap is on fire.
And in essence - if you do 30 000% in 10 days (for those who do not assimilate the numbers well - thirty thousand percent), then no broker will give you money.

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Filipe said:
The wrong question. Where did you see my claim against you ? I personally have zero complaints. This is called on the thief and the cap is on fire.
And in essence - if you do 30 000% in 10 days (for those who do not assimilate the numbers well - thirty thousand percent), then no broker will give you money.
Who burns, and who apparently burns =) Then I have no questions for you. If I made them honestly, then the broker (the broker and not the kitchen) is generally purple how much interest I have there, his business is to withdraw my transactions, give liquidity, take interest.
But if the broker is not clean on the hand, then another matter.

Nico

Feb 28, 2017
Melvin said:
I brought in $ 1000 And then made 300000 on this index
So you increased your deposit 300 times in 10 days? And did not try to withdraw at least 5 thousand when the deposit increased 10 times?
I thought that you accidentally rose only on one or two strong movements and increased the deposit by 4 times, but it turns out that you did so for 10 days in a row.
The regularity of your methods is already more like "manipulation", which is prohibited at the broker. It was necessary to immediately withdraw, and you, it turns out, 10 days were fired. The greed of the fraer ruined it.
Have you been reset to zero for all trades on this instrument for all the days? Well, ask the broker for at least a tick history and an explanation for the most honest-looking trades in these 10 days, where there was no crazy work of the adviser. Try to recapture what is easiest to recapture, just individual trades. But you have almost no chance.

Melvin said:
I unambiguously deduced the correlation for other instruments (nasdaq, dax), made a forecast of the movement and bought at the opening. There is no manipulation here - this is the banal work of a trader.
Now I don't believe you. It is one thing to calculate the price increase in one or two specific cases and successfully double or even triple, taking a risk and loading up on the entire cutlet. And another thing is to do all this for 10 days in a row, and as a result, increase the deposit by 300 times.

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
and it turns out you did it for 10 days in a row.
not in a row, five or six deals were enough for me. Just put the maximum from the shoulder.

Nico said:
And did not try to withdraw at least 5 thousand,
yes, as it quickly turned out to be simple, I might have started to withdraw, but everything about everything took ten days with a weekend, or so.

Nico said:
Have you been reset to zero for all trades on this instrument for all the days?
no, they're just going to. But apparently there is nothing to cling to, I feel that everything is crystal clear. For this reason, I raise the question of how to prove it from my side.

Nico said:
Have you been reset to zero for all trades on this instrument for all the days? Well, ask the broker for at least a tick history and an explanation for the most honest-looking trades in these 10 days, where there was no crazy work of the adviser. Try to recapture what is easiest to recapture, just individual trades. But you have almost no chance.
I have no problem showing the logs for the last four times. The adviser was only at the end, and then only because I realized that I would not be able to point my finger at the mouse so quickly.

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
The greed of the fraer ruined it.
rather, the certainty that I'm not working with the kitchen. If it was any forex club, I would think about the withdrawal immediately =)

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
Now I don't believe you anymore
You don't believe it because you don't know. Look at the nasdaq chart and at cni30, where everything can be seen with the naked eye, where, how and approximately how much the price will go.

Filipe

Oct 21, 2018
After such antics, most likely, a normal broker will not even be able to register in their own name. Many of them exchange data about scammers.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
How I love the authors of the first day of registration, with eyes as blue as mountain lakes, telling that they recently earned 300 pieces from a piece and now they do not give it away.

On an almost nowhere quoted 3-month index of some unknown office with it is not clear where and how the quotes come from.
Peppers on the deep Australian night got caught on the old mt4, which does not have a built-in reconciliation with the PL, and which formally executes the correct orders without question.
This is a standard story of execution scandals on the news - the regular / old mt4 executes even those orders that could have been rejected by the supplier or were executed dozens of pips worse.
And then the DC corrects these orders or cancels them under wild shouts.
It's the same here - only the asset index is almost left with a daily gap at the opening according to the schedule.

But we must pay tribute - Pepperov masterfully skewered the skewer...
It will be difficult for them to turn away and refer to a sudden rape after being raped for 10 days while they were sleeping.
They didn't mind for too long... View attachment 4009

Collin

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
Genevieve said:
Peppers on the deep Australian night got caught on the old mt4, which does not have a built-in reconciliation with the PL, and which formally executes the correct orders without question.
This is a standard story of performance scandals on the news - Regular / old mt4
Is it okay that a person has all the screenshots from MT5?