Pepperstone

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
1. How do I choose/configure leverage for real and demo accounts now?
There is no option to select the leverage during the opening, and the default is 1:1, although on page with info - promise up to 400:1.

2. These settings appeared:
a) No Introducing Broker
b) Existing Introducing Broker
c) New Introducing Broker
I would choose "a".
Who faced it?

rajupenmetsa

Customer
Jul 2, 2021
Pepperstone is useless for ELM EA. Because their Razor account leverage changed to 1:1 now. Use to be 1:500. But now its 1:1. Professional account with minimum $2.5 Million balance is qualified for more leverage.

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
This is not a broker, this is the world champion in slippage. It just seems to me that this broker has more and more slippage every day. Or does anyone else have the same opinion? Who else is unhappy with the work of this broker? Am I alone?

zombie

Customer
Jan 20, 2014
Bro you are not alone. This broker has blown my brains out already. You have to have at least some conscience. You can't work like that. I will switch to Tikmil.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
And then I think what the hell is going on with my account? And it turns out to be slippage. What slippage have you spotted? How many points? Maybe there are screenshots? I would write to their support then.

veved

Customer
Mar 4, 2022
And then I think what the hell is going on with my account? And it turns out to be slippage. What slippage have you spotted? How many points? Maybe there are screenshots? I would write to their support then.
yesterday there were slippages as high as 6 pips

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
Yes, Pepperstone's trading conditions are starting to deteriorate. I'm noticing that either. The slippages are getting bigger and bigger. They're getting greedier and greedier. It's a shame, it used to be a good broker. But I probably won't work with them anymore. I will try to open an account with Tikmil.