Pepperstone

Nico

Feb 28, 2017
Melvin said:
You don't believe it because you don't know. Look at the nasdaq chart and at cni30, where everything can be seen with the naked eye, where, how and approximately how much the price will go.
There seems to be a correlation. So what? For example, according to nasdaq, we can make an unambiguous conclusion that the Chinese will go up at the opening of the market. Let's assume that there is no gap up at the opening, and the price creeps up relatively slowly. Explain, where do those stupid counterparties come from, who in the first seconds after the market opens will sell you this index at low prices? And even for 2600 lots.
Your trading method is only possible in kitchens. But the kitchens will not bring you such profits. If you want to milk the kitchens, don't be greedy. And with normal brokers, you will not be able to open at such great prices, because there will simply be no fools-counterparties for your brilliant deals. If you see money that can be easily collected during the execution of an order, for example, for 100ms, then there will always be some bank that will have time to collect this money in less time, because it has a communication channel faster than yours and there are no intermediaries like Peppers.

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
Explain, where do those stupid counterparties come from, who in the first seconds after the market opens will sell you this index at low prices? And even for 2600 lots.
Your trading method is only possible in kitchens. But the kitchens will not bring you such profits.
I really am not a professional trader. And I didn't ask myself such questions. There is a Peper, there is an ASIC, there is a streaming price with which I work, and who exactly and how sells me, you will agree in some sense this is a rhetorical question.

Melvin

Mar 12, 2019
Nico said:
If you see money that can be easily collected during the execution of an order, for example, for 100ms, then there will always be some bank that will have time to collect this money in less time, because it has a communication channel faster than yours and there are no intermediaries like Peppers.
In any case, thank you very much for your help, I hope that I will be able to negotiate with Peperami. It is a pity that there is no protection from kitchens.

mr__quic

Sep 17, 2019
Hello everybody! Guys tell me who ever withdrew DS through the bank with pepera? I can't figure out what they want
"Department code(Optional)" what is this code? screen attached
Thank you in advance!
View attachment 4010

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
Yousef said:
Pepperstone has changed its withdrawal terms due to changes in its internal policy. Now the withdrawal to the card with which the trading account was replenished is not possible even in the amount of the deposit amount.
Please share your withdrawal options with lower fees and no risksView attachment 4011.

Does anyone else trade on Peppers?

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Yousef said:
Greetings! Optimally, by bank transfer to your account ( foreign currency to exclude conversions).
Which, in principle, is true for withdrawal from any broker.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Yousef said:
Yousef said:
Greetings! Optimally, by bank transfer to your account ( foreign currency to exclude conversions).
Which, in principle, is true for withdrawal from any broker.
except for countries where DC is not considered a terrorist organization and does not send payments back after deducting fees for an attempt to withdraw funds from DC-Bank

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Genevieve said:
except for countries where DC is not considered a terrorist organization and does not send payments back after deducting fees for an attempt to withdraw funds from DC-Bank
I live in such a country . Well, I throw it through TransferWise. Transfers from TW are not considered off-the-charts, at the moment. Specifically, through TW, I withdrew 8000 euros in two months.

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Genevieve said:
@Ryland in one payment or in parts? It's bad that the phone is activated...
4 for 1000 and 2 for 2000. I didn't do it in one day. Output as needed. And from TW, I threw a Privatbank card on the euro.

Crosby

Customer
May 4, 2018
They have a real account opening, now they have a straight exam for knowledge of Forex market terms, questions about the terminal. You must pass the test. Their withdrawal is only to a bank account, that is, the initial amount that you transferred to the account, for example, from a card, is withdrawn to the card as a refund, and then either electronic payments that are not profitable in fact or to a bank account.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
At this link, this is

Resource Financial Lounge (pepperstone.ru) is the IB of the company Gerchik & Co Limited.

We are not an official resource of the company.

We provide advice on all the company's services Gerchik&Co.

We provide comprehensive customer support in training, assistance in understanding and analyzing financial instruments.

Probably, in the first post you need to clarify the link to the DC?!
Now one of the links https://pepperstone.com

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
Genevieve said:
Probably, in the first post you need to clarify the link to the DC?!
Now one of the links https://pepperstone.com
Perhaps the post is already 8 years old, at least for 5 years I have not traded with this broker and, accordingly, I have not visited their website.

vitj

Sep 26, 2019
Melvin said:
In any case, thank you very much for your help, I hope that I will be able to negotiate with Peperami. It is a pity that there is no protection from kitchens.
and?

Marko

Dec 9, 2019
Here is such a letter came
Spoiler alert
View attachment 4017
We will have to leave Australian brokers by the spring, unless of course they get regulations in offshore areas.