QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hello,

If you want to help us and contribute to the development of the project, ask your questions here in the forum. Every public question will get a public answer and add a little more free time for me :) I know you all love instant replies on Telegram, but I just don't have enough time to answer everyone.

Rules for questions in the topic:
1. 0 flooding.
2. Keep your question as short and informative as possible.
3. In case you want to say thank you, better.

Reactions: Mxgain369

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
  • Can I use your robot on multiple accounts?
  • Do you have a refund and/or cancellation policy?
  • Do you provide customer support?
  • Is this a scam?
  • I understand you just started selling, do you have any further development plans?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
  • Can I use your robot on multiple accounts?
  • Do you have a refund and/or cancellation policy?
  • Do you provide customer support?
  • Is this a scam?
  • I understand you just started selling, do you have any further development plans?
Hello:)
Let me write a detailed answer to each of your questions)

1) The Professional version, which you are interested in, has the largest number of trading accounts - 10. Exactly 10 accounts can work simultaneously without binding to the name and number of the trading account. The main condition for such work is a pair of powerful VPS servers, in order to withstand such a flow of traffic, if you want to work with 10 accounts simultaneously)

2) We are very loyal to our customers, so we give you the opportunity of a refund within 14 days of purchase. You can read the license agreement and refund policy.

3) Our technical support is officially 24/5, but we help our customers around the clock and answer all their questions as they come in.

4) We've tried our best to show our customers what ELM EA is like from the inside, so you won't have any such questions. But whether to believe our real accounts, Myfxbook statistics, testing on a free demo at any broker, and our online reputation is up to you to decide. I think that we all proved when we entered this market and we are still the leaders and will be for a long time 📈

5) Currently implemented all the trading logic, namely methods of opening and closing trades. We have a unique strategy and this strategy is already showing profit, there is still a lot of work ahead and I think that by June or July we will have a full-fledged and multifunctional algorithm.

P.S
If you have any additional questions to us about our work or the work of the advisor, we are always happy to help you, welcome;)

Lawson

Customer
Nov 2, 2016
Hi,
I am planning to make a purchase today. How can I view the current functionality of the trading robot? I only see reports from the strategy tester on the product page.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hi,
I am planning to make a purchase today. How can I view the current functionality of the trading robot? I only see reports from the strategy tester on the product page.
At the moment, you can send us a message on Telegram - @develonbot and we will send you a demo version, which works only in the strategy tester. In the future we will implement additional opportunities to get acquainted with the ELM EA

Lawson

Customer
Nov 2, 2016
At the moment, you can send us a message on Telegram - @develonbot and we will send you a demo version, which works only in the strategy tester. In the future we will implement additional opportunities to get acquainted with the ELM EA
Thank you, I sent message to you in telegram. I want to start testing immediately :)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
What VPS server would you recommend to use for a real account?
You can use any Forex Windows VPS with London location.
All you need is 2 GB of RAM and 1 Gbps of internet connection speed.

Among the popular ones:

1. Chocoping
  2. FXVM
  3. Forexvps.net

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
How stable/profitable is the current version of the algorithm and ready to work on real accounts?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
How stable/profitable is the current version of the algorithm and ready to work on real accounts?
I have been developing various applications for more than 10 years, so I can say with confidence that the current version is stable and safe. You don't have to worry, and I also provide a 14-day money-back guarantee if you find any bugs in ELM EA

Currently there is a small problem related to connection stability, but I think it will be solved after the first mass tests. I just need to configure the protocol correctly. This is a small technical nuance that I was not able to test during the development phase, as the right real people who use the algorithm.

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
I have been developing various applications for more than 10 years, so I can say with confidence that the current version is stable and safe. You don't have to worry, and I also provide a 14-day money-back guarantee if you find any bugs in ELM EA

Currently there is a small problem related to connection stability, but I think it will be solved after the first mass tests. I just need to configure the protocol correctly. This is a small technical nuance that I was not able to test during the development phase, as the right real people who use the algorithm.

In the future, can the cost of the product be increased or will the price remain the same?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
In the future, can the cost of the product be increased or will the price remain the same?
Yes, the cost of the product will change as the functionality is developed. I'm not ready right now exactly how much, but it's 100%. Since implementing any upgrades requires my efforts. I think the cost increases will be smooth.
Hi, Where can I see the results of the optimization?
Please go to the resources page and you will see attachments with HTML reports from the strategy tester.

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
Hey ! I have a question.
How often do customers return money? The amount is not small, I want guarantees of product quality...

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Hey ! I have a question.
How often do customers return money? The amount is not small, I want guarantees of product quality...
We haven't had any refund requests yet)

Of course, we understand that the amount, is quite large, but it is entirely due to the work of the EA, its functionality and unique approach to the Forex market. In turn, we, as developers, and Jared, as the founder and inspirer, do our best to make you understand what we are asking so much money for, and understand that it was not in vain

Kyrie

Customer
Nov 4, 2018
Yes, the cost of the product will change as the functionality is developed. I'm not ready right now exactly how much, but it's 100%. Since implementing any upgrades requires my efforts. I think the cost increases will be smooth.

Please go to the resources page and you will see attachments with HTML reports from the strategy tester.

Yes, of course, the optimization results look very impressive.

How much do they coincide with the results that can be expected in reality? It seems to me that the strategy tester is a roulette wheel, which reflects a minimum of true information.

Lawson

Customer
Nov 2, 2016

How much do they coincide with the results that can be expected in reality? It seems to me that the strategy tester is a roulette wheel, which reflects a minimum of true information.
It depends on the quotes on which you have optimized and the quotes on which you are trading. Also, make tests with possible slippages taken into account. This will greatly improve the results.

It is stupid to expect that the results will be 100% the same, because there are many factors that influence this.

But if the algorithm is not promising, it will always lose money even in the tester. If the profits can be achieved in the tester, then we can expect the same profits on a real account.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com

It depends on the quotes on which you have optimized and the quotes on which you are trading. Also, make tests with possible slippages taken into account. This will greatly improve the results.

It is stupid to expect that the results will be 100% the same, because there are many factors that influence this.

But if the algorithm is not promising, it will always lose money even in the tester. If the profits can be achieved in the tester, then we can expect the same profits on a real account.

My algorithm does not use a martingale, so the reliability of the test results should be quite high.

Martingale is optimized for certain parts of the history and shows profits only on them.

ELM EA is a full and powerful scalper algorithm that uses strict rules for entering and exiting trades. As a result, by testing the algorithm on the history we check how reliable our trading rules are.

Of course, it may not reflect 100% of what happens in reality, because slippage, delays in execution and spread widening are not taken into account, but still it is one of the few ways to check how good the algorithm is.

Kyrie

Customer
Nov 4, 2018
My algorithm does not use a martingale, so the reliability of the test results should be quite high.

Martingale is optimized for certain parts of the history and shows profits only on them.

ELM EA is a full and powerful scalper algorithm that uses strict rules for entering and exiting trades. As a result, by testing the algorithm on the history we check how reliable our trading rules are.

Of course, it may not reflect 100% of what happens in reality, because slippage, delays in execution and spread widening are not taken into account, but still it is one of the few ways to check how good the algorithm is.

Thank you. It would be very nice if I could run the algorithm trade on my account before buying. Can you provide such a demo version?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Thank you. It would be very nice if I could run the algorithm trade on my account before buying. Can you provide such a demo version?
Unfortunately, I don't have that option at the moment. Perhaps it will appear in the future ))