QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

Risk Manager

Feb 15, 2023
Good afternoon Jared, I decided to buy 3 licenses from you at once: PRO, Crypto and Metal. I want to invest in my future and in the future of my children. Tired of worrying about money. Times are turbulent right now. You need to protect yourself and your family. The test period convinced me of the correctness of my decision. Can I get a good discount?

White Shark

May 29, 2023
Jared, I can pay you for the PRO license with Bitcoin and USDT. I have half of the amount in one crypt and the other half in another. I don’t want to transfer everything into one currency, as there will be a large commission for the exchange. If this option suits you, let me know.

Pelican TD.

Feb 15, 2023
I am a complete loser in currency trading. Forex for me is a dark forest. But I have money and I want to invest it profitably in order to receive additional income. Will I be able to deal with this algorithm with my zero experience in algorithmic trading? Jared, are all your clients experienced or are there newbies like me? I am ready to buy this adviser if you dispel my doubts.

TrapFX

Customer
Sep 26, 2022
I am a complete loser in currency trading. Forex for me is a dark forest. But I have money and I want to invest it profitably in order to receive additional income. Will I be able to deal with this algorithm with my zero experience in algorithmic trading? Jared, are all your clients experienced or are there newbies like me? I am ready to buy this adviser if you dispel my doubts.
I'm a loser just like you. Why should I be shy and afraid? I am also making my first steps in Forex just like you. Gradually I deal with the settings of this EA. If I don't understand something, I ask Jared questions. I deposited 1K and try to increase the depot. So far, + 30% to the depot profit. The most valuable thing is time. The rest can be bought with the money that this algorithm generates.

John G

Sep 16, 2022
What is the expected value of your strategy in numbers?
According to the results of testing my demo account, the expectation of this strategy is positive, that is, it is winning. There is a profit on the demo, there were no drawdowns. Given all these factors and a good discount, I decided to purchase. I will post the results with the licensed version on this forum. I hope you share yours.

Ameer

Customer
Jan 7, 2017
According to the results of testing my demo account, the expectation of this strategy is positive, that is, it is winning. There is a profit on the demo, there were no drawdowns. Given all these factors and a good discount, I decided to purchase. I will post the results with the licensed version on this forum. I hope you share yours.
I can confirm your words. On the real account for this year, the mathematical expectation is positive, because 65% of my transactions were closed with profit. The maximum drawdown was 10%, but the advisor still closed it with a profit. Fundamental factors do not have a serious impact on the advisor's results. My respect to Jared.

Peter Watson

Feb 15, 2023
Will there be an update 2.3 for the Crypto and Metal license? I'm only interested in these 2 licenses, but the site doesn't say anything about it. Will it be possible to install this update on a demo?

satan

May 6, 2023
1) The Professional version, which you are interested in, has the largest number of trading accounts - 10. Exactly 10 accounts can work simultaneously without binding to the name and number of the trading account. The main condition for such work is a pair of powerful VPS servers, in order to withstand such a flow of traffic, if you want to work with 10 accounts simultaneously)
I want to make sure I understood this correctly. If I run 5 Portable MT5 Terminals on a VPS and another 5 on another VPS, that's the maximum 10 accounts currently detected by the licensing server and it will stop the 11th until some terminal is closed.

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I want to make sure I understood this correctly. If I run 5 Portable MT5 Terminals on a VPS and another 5 on another VPS, that's the maximum 10 accounts currently detected by the licensing server and it will stop the 11th until some terminal is closed.
Hi, yes, that's right. If you want to open an 11th account to use your license, then you just need to close one of the trading terminals!

Reactions: satan

Ayee Walter

Customer
Dec 26, 2022
Interesting idea about 2 servers. There is really a lot of traffic, since 26 currency pairs are being processed simultaneously. But if you want to make good money on this advisor, you will have to fork out for a VPS server. But these costs are a drop in the ocean compared to the profit received. I'll even shell out for a dedicated server. I think it will be more reliable this way.

lohohoh

Sep 3, 2022
Does the Crypto license also require a dedicated server or will a regular server suffice? The developer's website contains MetаTrader 5 and 3 accounts under a license. But what power is required is not indicated. Before purchasing a Crypto license, I want answers to these questions.

cistern

Feb 17, 2022
Over the past six months, I have tested four different trading advisors, including your PRO version. Comparing their results objectively, we can say the following: the first three advisors do not correspond to your PRO version. This is truly impressive considering your PRO license costs half as much. This way I pay less but get a much higher quality product.

I'm very grateful that I took the time to do the tests because now I'm saving about $3,000 by purchasing your advisor. I plan to deposit these funds with a broker to increase my investment.

Peter Watson

Feb 15, 2023
Do I understand correctly that after payment I receive unique keys for your license and these keys are in a single copy? Should I download these keys from some of your archives? How do you protect these keys? Will you have access to my license after paying for it?