QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
What is the likelihood that the algorithm will lose the deposit completely?

I think this is only possible if you use the wrong settings.
Otherwise, it will just stop the trade.

Please note, the drawdown size is very low

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
In all the time the project has been running, we have not had a single case where the algorithm has completely lost a client's entire deposit. It will simply stop trading in case the loss is higher than the specified values.

Ian

Oct 14, 2015
In all the time the project has been running, we have not had a single case where the algorithm has completely lost a client's entire deposit. It will simply stop trading in case the loss is higher than the specified values.

Thank you. How many open trades can there be at one point in time?

Victor

Customer
May 5, 2015
you can be sure that your deposit is safe.

The logic is built in such a way that total loss of deposit is technically impossible

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
Do you have plans to start selling signals?

Unfortunately no.
I'm used to dealing with professional traders.

Copying signals is a business for those who teach you how to trade. I'm sorry. I do not do that.)

Victor

Customer
May 5, 2015
Unfortunately no.
I'm used to dealing with professional traders.

Copying signals is a business for those who teach you how to trade. I'm sorry. I do not do that.)
Yes, jared is right. This is real scalping. Copying will cause extra delays that are not visible to the human eye, but you will end up with a negative result.

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
Yes, jared is right. This is real scalping. Copying will cause extra delays that are not visible to the human eye, but you will end up with a negative result.
I have tried to sell signals, I have worked with both mql and myfxbook.

If you work within one broker, there will be about 50% loss trades, 50% profit trades.

If you copy to another broker, the results become even worse.

Ronnie

Dec 14, 2018
All thanks for the answers, friends. Apparently I need to save up for a licence... Very expensive.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elm-ea.com
All thanks for the answers, friends. Apparently I need to save up for a licence... Very expensive.
I can see how badly you want to buy the algorithm. I can offer you to participate in our forum affiliate program, write me in PM